We met through pornography filming

"Are you serious about this Cheryl?" Toni asked her ex who was asking to join in on her job.

You see, Toni worked as the head of a porn company. Strictly lesbian.

But Cheryl, she had a penis which meant there was a possibility of her getting one of the girls pregnant.

"I'm serious, Toni." Cheryl signed the paper work and Toni bit her bottom lip.

"Okay. I'll set you up with Y/N. She's bisexual which means she already takes birth control. You're lucky we have her, everyone else is a lesbian." Toni explained.

Cheryl nodded and followed the older woman into the lounge room.

"Hey, Evelyn have you seen Y/N?" Toni asked the girl who was making herself coffee.

"I think I saw her in the film room." Toni nodded and brought the red head into the room where the films and videos were made.

"Hey, Y/N." Toni smiled when she saw the girl setting up the scene for a movie.

"Hey, Toni. What do you think? I thought we could try something different." Y/N spoke, pointing to the scene set up.

"I think it's amazing. I want you to meet someone." Toni watched the girl come down the ladder, watching as Cheryl's eyes immediately widened.

The girl was beautiful.

Toni chuckled at Cheryl's reaction, taking the girl by the hand to guide her down.

"Y/N this is Cheryl."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." The girl smiled at the red head.

"You two will be filming together from now on." Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at this.

"What happened to Evelyn and I?" The girl questioned.

"Well, you're the only bisexual, baby. We needed a bisexual for Cheryl." That made the girl even more confused.

"Cheryl isn't like other women, babe." Toni explained.

"What do you mean, To- holy fuck." Y/N bit her lip when Cheryl grabbed the girl's hand, sticking it down her own pants.

"Shit- I uh- fuck." Y/N stumbled over her own words which made Toni chuckle.

"Y-You're huge... I- Toni I don't think I can take h-her." Y/N spoke, feeling just how large Cheryl's appendage was.

"Y/N you're the only one that can do it. Won't you give it a try?" Toni asked with pleading eyes.

Y/N bit her bottom lip, contemplating her options.

"Okay. But she better know that I'm topping. There's no way I'm risking getting hurt if I'm the bottom." Cheryl immediately nodded at this, just happy to know she had a partner for this.

After meeting the girl, a week later they were filming.

Your POV
I walked into the bedroom of the red head, immediately falling into the headspace of my character when I saw her.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, gently cupping the girl's cheek.

"Mommy.... I just..."

"It's okay, princess. You can tell Mommy." I pushed her hair away from her face.

"My friends made fun of me, Mommy! They said I was too big and that no girl would ever want anyone with such a big length!" She whined out, making me gently grab her chin so that she was looking up at me.

"Well, baby I want you. Regardless of your size, I'll always want you. Do you know why?" I asked, making her shake her head.

"Because your Mommy's little girl. It doesn't matter how big or small your length is, baby. You know how to make mommy feel good and I know how to make my baby feel good. That's all that matters." I leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.