Update

You are Cheryl's sister. She found out about you when Penelope slipped up.

"Dont play innocent Cheryl, before you even knew I existed you were this big, scary, girl who loved to party." I rolled my eyes at my sister who wouldn't let me go to Chuck's party.

"Stop being so-ugh!"

"So what? Stop being like you? Sorry it's in my genes." I walked away from her and Chuck was leant against my locker.

"Hey, C."

"Sup, Y/N/N." I smiled at that and gave him a fist bump.

To everyone else we were lovers, but between us two we were best friends.

He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled at his bro hug.

"Get your dirty, sexist, hands off of my little sister!" Toni pulled me away from him.

"What the hell Toni?!" I pushed her away.

"We already told you what he's done."

"So, I don't care what you or anyone else says about him. He's not bad or mean to me in any form or way. God, Toni I'm not some fucking kid. I can fight my own battles." I grabbed Chuck's hand and lead him away.

When the time came I got dressed and I snuck out of Thistlehouse to head to Chuck's.

The music was so loud that I could hear it from outside.

I entered and immediately eyes grazed across my body.

I found Chuck and there was a blue eyed boy that seemed to stare at me.

"That's Nick St Clair ."

"St Clair?!" He laughed and nodded.

I hung out with Chuck, sipping the drink he made me.

I knew I could trust Chuck because when we met, he trusted me. He was drunk out of his mind and I took him home with me and made sure he was safe. He took my bed and I took the couch.

Veronica saw me dancing with Chuck and when I was alone while he got me a drink she came over.

"Does Cheryl know you're here?" I put my finger over my lips and she shook her head at me.

"Stick by my side." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do all you seniors think I'm some baby? I'm literally a year younger than you." I smiled when I saw Chuck come back.

"Which means you are doing the same rebellious things we did." Her eyes went to Chuck.

"Clayton?" Veronica asked.

"Lodge." He smiled at her as he took my hand.

Chuck introduced me to Nick and we got along quite well.

"A toast, to the Blossoms." I smiled at this, taking the cup of beer from him.

"I prefer a toast to the st clairs and Claytons." They smiled at this and we all took a drink of our beer.

I noted the different tasting drink but brushed it off as a different kind of beer.

I danced with Nick and felt his hands on my hips.