Chapter 18

Chapter 18[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov:

By  another huge noise of the thunder just made me to hug ashish, I really don't know why the hell I hugged him. I didn't mean to hug him so tightly like that but something frightens me a lot and in fraction of secs all happened but for sometime I didn't noticed that I'm really hugging ashish gupta.

Suddenly its started to rain heavily like a romantic scene in every movie where hero hug the heroine and so the background music starts. Likewise, I can hear a melody background music just running on my mind...

"Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte

Tere bina kya wajood mera

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge

Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa"

Its a Tum hi ho song from "Aashique" And I thought this kind of romantic will only happen in movies. But now I can't believe that is really happening to me!

wait am I still hugging him? why I'm doing this? Instead of getting away from him I'm over thinking about the song and musics. But this hug is so peaceful to my heart and I'm not afraid of those noise now and I can feel like I'm secure and safe in his arm.

He just has a manly physique and his body is so confronting me in this cold weather and I can feel like I'm born to live with  him and he is the right one for me. Its like a years of bond together and 

I wish to live with him for my life!

But I can feel that he is not hugging me because his hands are not around my waist so he is very disturbed? or he is very angry for what I've done to him? but I didn't do it for a purpose. please ashish forgive me.

Immediately I moved him back from my body and the music stop playing from my mind.

Ashish's pov:

I don't have words to express my feeling right now but one thing I can tell,

"I just need her and I'm in love with ananya"

Its not about the hug she gave me but that hug telling me that "She is Mine"

Her body is just shaking like a "little girl shivers when she catches cold" and she is so tightly hugging me so that the noise cannot harm her.

so ananya is feeling that she will be safe when I'm with her and that's why she hugged me like that and I'm damn sure that she haven't done this before to any boys even to varun because I can feel that this is her first hug with the boys. I'm so happy that she choose me in her life.

And its started to rain heavily and still now she is hugging me. I love this scene in my life. I can't repay anything to get this moment once more! How romantic is that? even I never felt like this when neha hugged me.

oh God! she is just conveying her love by her deep intense hug and now I can clearly understand her feelings and I can feel her heart too.

I wish to live with her for my life!

I didn't get out from that shock for a while, When I noticed that she is been hugging me for a couple of mins so I was about to hug her back but she immediately moved me back with such a force.

I don't know why she pulled me that fast like she is been hesitated and for a few secs we kept silent and we never looked each other!

We really felt embarrassed and to break this silence I started ...

"It's already getting late ananya and its raining,we should move to your house"

No reply,she was closing her eye like something bad she had done to me .After listening to my voice she opened her eyes slowly..

Yeah! simple reply damn! i don't know whats that mean by and she reacted like nothing happens before a min and either i'm acted in the same way.

So we started to walk in heavy rain and we didnt spoke a word,Ananya folded her hands tightly to avoid the cold and she is walking fastly.Maybe she is trying to get vanish from this place with me.

I'm so happy after that lovely moment and now I'm in love with her.Shall I tell her now ?but this will be too fast and she will think me so bad that her hug made me to confess my love. So maybe I'll tell later.

And I know that she is also feeling the same,Few mins later rain stopped but we totally got drenched and thereby we reached ananya's house. So I stopped my walk and this time I won't open my mouth to say bye. Let wait for her reply, I just wanna know whether she will say me or not after that embrassing moment.

But she just opened her gate so fast and went inside without saying bye and not even she turned to see me.She din't even thinked that a guy is walked with her and protected her..uff what a girl she is?

I knew this ...I knew this will happen to me always!

I returned back to my hostel with lots of memories on my mind about ananya!!

Ananya's pov:

Oh God! just make me invisible from this place and I don't wanna face ashish.

what he will think about me? Now I behaved very badly to him and i should convey him that I didn't did this for a purpose. How will I tell? praying to God closing my eyes.

His voice just gave me a great shock and I opened my eyes to see him, he is just so beautiful and charm when his hair got drenched in rain and its looks like messy but he is really looking cute.

Stop thinking like this ananya,This is what makes you to hug him and my mind is just over imagining about ashish.How terrible feeling is that?

He asked me to walk  to my house so we started to walk but I'm really confused why he didn't asked me anything about my hug? Why he is not angry with me? 

I think he is not interested to speak about that and he acted like nothing happens here and I acted in the same way. why should I start about that and spoil his mood?but I clearly know that he will be angry with me.

After we reached my home I entered inside the gate so fast so that I dont wanna face him and to get scolding from him. So without saying a bye I just walked faster. After I entered mom advised me to dry my clothes and heat my body as she saw me that I'm shivering.

Later I refreshed myself and thought about ashish that I've done something wrong!

I should have invited him to my house as he was also drenched in this rain because of me and I don't have the courtesy to invite him. How cruel I am?

I just hate myself for doing this to  him? how many times I'll ask sorry for insulting him but he is very charm in forgiving people.

I just love him

Yes,I love ashish gupta. None of the boys have attracted me like him. He is something different. Yeah! different from varun too. Ashish care is making me so comfortable and happier than what varun does.

But I don't have the guts to say it to him! and I'll never say it at any cause.Let it be with me for now

I'm so and so love with him!