Chapter 10

Chapter 10[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov:

"Sorry Ananya I don't know  where he is? maybe he gone somewhere"

Mariya told  me with such a disappointment on her face.

"That's okay Mariya. Maybe I'm unlucky to see Ashish"

I winked at her with smile. I just teased her but felt so sad that I haven't told about Ashish to Mariya still now. Maybe I should tell her, there is nothing to hide about Ashish to Mariya.

After having our lunch we were walking on our floor pathway to head our class.We saw cricket match was going on.

Mariya shouted "Varun"

I took a look at him. yeah varun! Varun loves cricket so much from childhood I use to see him with bat often and he is very good in studies too. He is a very good player indeed.

He is in the ground and so busy in fielding so everyone seems like enjoying the match so me and mariya planned to watch the match by staying on the pathway in front of our classroom. I hold the pillar for a support.

Mariya said,"oh! everyone is in ground Ananya maybe Ashish is also playing wait I'll check whether he is in ground." She searched for him but he is nowhere.

but I didn't search for him and I don't have to

I called ..."Mariya .."

"Mmm hmm"..she said and become so busy in searching him

" I have to tell you onething"

"yes,baby proceed."

"Uhmm..hm..I know Ash..Ashish before itself and I've seen him twice." I don't know how Mariya reaction will be?  waited for her reply.

"Whaaaaat??" she yelled 

"Yeah! and I am sorry that acted like as I haven't seen him before so stop searching for him now and I know how he will be"

"Whaat? are you kidding me? How you do this to me?" I dont know what exact emotion she is having right now.

"I'm sorry Mariya. I never did this for  a purpose but uhmm...I thought he is not such an important person to talk about."

"Hahahha "she laughed at me. I dont know why she is suddenly laughed at me.. so she forgived me?

" poor ananya baby, that's okay. You looked tensed ?? I just want you to see him and I'll never get angry on you for any purpose in my life."

Those words are such a joy to hear from her ,how nice she is ? I feared a lot to say but she didn't ask why I have done this?

she asked smilingly.."where you saw him first?"

"the day before yesterday while we are having corn " I replied

"Oh! that climate changed is  because you saw him? " she winked at me

"Stop teasing me mariya" I smiled at her.

she asked me,"how he is looking?"

"Uhmm..yeah! not bad. He is a good looking person "

She gave me an evil laugh."Oh, then how's your second meeting?"

I smiled to myself and I told, "varun introduced him to me yesterday as his friend."

"Oh! he became varun's  friend? " she asked curiously

"Yeah" I replied

"So, you talked to him?"

"Nope, I just walked away from him when he said "HI""

"Why?" She asked me angrily

"I don't know."

"So do you like him ananya?"

"Mariya stop it. There is nothing to like about him."

"Again you are telling me a lie?" she asked me

"Mariya ..its just..just.."

"Just a crush? huh? " she finished my sentence

"Shhh..shhh..Maybe Mariya I dont know ..dont over tease me, okay?

Suddenly she told me very silently that,"Ashish is just gazing at you from behind. don't look now"

she similed at me .

omg! my heart started to beat heavily and I'm so nervous. I don't know she is telling the truth ? I don't wanna look back right now and I stood erect without holding the pillar.

Mariya very silently said ,"His eyes are just falling for you Ananya" with a giggle.

"Shutup Mariya."

Then I felt somebody is behind me so close whether is him or somebody? 

"Omg! he is behind you Ananya"And she viewed at the ground without seeing me and him , as if like nothing happens here. she is very good in acting.

what will I do now? I can feel his breathe and I'm shivering in this hot climate.

okay! why I should fear about him? or hide by seeing him?

I can face him. I'm ready to give an answer .he is a human being after all.

I heard a voice from him "HI" uhmm..why you went yesterday without replying me?

Oh no why he is asking this question? mariya is giggling at me and I can hear that.

maybe I would have answered him if he wished me or some other else ..but why this? okay I was about to turn and answer him

but a sudden view from the ground put me into shock when I saw Varun got hit by a fast ball and fell down on the ground unconsciously.

that moment frightens me a lot and with a pain I ran faster to the ground to see what happened to him.

I didn't think anything right now. who was talking to me? where I am? nothing.

only varun..varun varun..