Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26[UNEDITED]

 Neha's pov :

"Hahaha.. You what ? Love ?? LOL ! I mean you loved ananya ? LOL ! Are you kidding me Ashish? " I laughed at him falsely so that he would think that I'm actually normal. To twist his mind from him I kept on laughing at him and stood up from chair. But he became very tensed and his face became sored. I think he is mad on me.

"What is there to laugh now Neha ? Am I looking like a joker to you ? Just stop it " He gritted his teeth and broke my flower vase which I kept on my balcony table. Oh ! Thats one of my favourite flower vase. I think I did too much to him. But you know, I'm the one who should have done that because I'm so damn angry on him.

"Ashish ? What's this ? OMG ! You are bleeding ! Give me your hand. I'll do first aid. " Oh Shit !  I made him hurt. I shouldn't have done that. I took his hand on mine but he snapped from me and went inside the room. Oh Gosh ! He is very angry and so I went behind him to console. Later, I asked sorry for what I've done and he first refused to tell what had happened. But I forced him to tell, So he narrated about ananya's and varun's love. Then I bandaged his hand by listening to his story. Yes, its right ! We should not hurt others love. Its so valuable for them. But what about mine?? But I'm quite happy about ananya's decision.

Now I can sense that how much it would have hurted him? Its such a pain to see our love with other one and I can feel those pain on mine. I can't even take when my love is naming "HER" Name.

"Its Okay Ashish. There is nothing wrong in varun ! " I quietly stated by looking into his eyes.

"No Neha. He is a bloody hell ! He should have told me first about his love but he cheated me. " He gritted his teeth. I can able to see how much he is in mad with varun. But that's totally wrong and I think there is no such mistake in neither varun nor ananya. Anyone can be in love with anyone. And that's their own right, I may add. Its not that everyone should share their love with friends and we can't expect that should happen. Its some kind of privacy.

"Did you told your love to Varun ?" I asked him by raising my eyebrow and crossed my arms and its like a quite revenge to him. But he is very silent and he is not able to answer my question.

"Uh ..Nope"

"Why ? Then how you can even expect him to tell his love to you? Does this mean,You cheated him? What if he comes to know about this ? " I sighed and continued, "listen Ashish Love is not about to tell like that so easily neither to your friend nor your lover. Its all about timing. All of them need a perfect time. Just sit and relax yourself and think about it. Its not a mistake ashish. Don't hate them."

"But what about ananya ? I loved her so much but she betrayed me. How she can even do that to me?"

"Did she ever told you that she in love with you ?" I asked

"Uh..uh ..No, Neha"

"Then how you can tell that she betrayed you ? Please ashish, Just think twice or thrice. How you came to know that she is in love with you ?"

"Uh..She ..uhmm. No I felt that from her. My heart felt her her so much and I know very well that she is in love with me Neha !  I even looked into her eyes and those beautiful eyes just says like "She is also in love with me" It tells me everything. Damn"

"Okay. Let it be. Place our hand on your heart and think again. May be something went wrong or you would have mistaken something."

"No..Nothing". He yelled at me. "There is nothing to think back of her again. I just trying to forget her and now you don't even try to remind me of her. " He gritted his teeth in anger.

"HMM. Okay. Fine. Tomorrow we will go for varun's house. There is a party for me. Okay ?"

"What ? Party ? If you really want that party.. you just go and enjoy that hell. Its not for you neha. Its for its love success party. I don't have the gut to stand in front of  those cowards! You know neha, I'm not in a mood to enjoy."

"I know and that's why I'm forcing. You will feel better ashish. Friends are our weakness and strength too. If you don't come there then you will feel more depressed being alone. Please Ashish ! For me?"

I pleaded him several times and made him to say "Okay" And so finally everyone gonna meet everyone's face tomorrow and I hope these problems should be solved soon.

But I'm not in a mood to celebrate any party just for the sake of my friend I'm doing this. At least he should be happy with his love. I just wanna make these friends get united again and moreover I don't wanna say that..that..

I'm in love with ashish. Sorry ..I was in love with ashish. From my childhood he was the most powerful guy who impressed me in all the way. I thought he will be the best partner to me in my life and thought he will  be the only person who can understand me at any stage. But its failed now. I'm not a good decision maker. I really wanna hide from this place and wanna cry loudly alone. But I can't just erase him from my mind. He is my close friend and I can't lose him at any stage.

My heart is in such a pain but I should not tell this to ashish at any situation. He may feel bad and he is in pain too. I can even sacrifice my life for him and should make him happy with ananya if ananya's love is true towards ashish. But she is in love with varun as ashish said. But don't know whats the fact behind this. And I can sacrifice my love for him. He is my best friend after all. No..I mean if I going to hate him for this and I would not be the good friend to him. And I can't even hate ananya too. What ananya can do for my pain and there is nothing more to think about my love. I'm a very broad minded girl and bold one too. 

I can handle my pain and moreover I don't wanna create a big scene about my love. If God really wants me to face this problem and I'm even ready to face this.