Chapter 21

Chapter 21[UNEDITED]

varun's pov :

After 1 week,

I don't know what the hell you are doing still in hostel ashish? you know that today i'm going to discharge from hospital ,But you haven't arrived yet!

And some of the days you apologised me by saying i got some work with my friend,Yeah! It's about neha and you promised to go out with her.So i forgive you for not coming to hospital!

But you are late today also? Hello..you there? you listening to me? ashish..?

Yeah! see varun,I'm sorry and i promise you i'll be there within some minutes and you got some surprises too! be ready for that!

whaaaaaaat surprise ashish? i was so excited by his reply

you will know in hospital,don't worry! bye.

wait..hello..uhhh..idiot.

After speaking to ashish i came to know that i've got some surprises today,But what will be that? And i saw ananya standing like an angel so silently behind me,I don't know when she came! oh i was on phone,So she should have waited for me!

Hey! varun,Is all ready?

Ya ananya ..Everything is perfect and we have to wait a couple of secs for ashish.Is that a problem for you?

oh..uhmm.No not at all.we will wait!

Great!

Ananya's pov :

Shit ! Varun is asking me to wait for that idiot! How cruel he is? How ananya can wait for Ashish? I can wait for anyone in my life but not that idiot who made me feel like hell. But i told "Yes" to varun.uhmm..Oh! God please i don't wanna see ashish face today.Please help me with it.

Then me and varun's mom started to pack things.Later someone opened the door. I closed my eyes and turned opposite side to the door so that i won't see who's there because i know that will be ashish .

But that voice isn't ashish so i opened my eyes to see who's that. Ah! "The Nurse". Seriously,I'm gonna be mad! Why ananya? Why you are always thinking about him? No i shouldn't think about him.So i concertated on my work.Then varun's mom went to pay the bill. After some couple of mins i finished my packing and went to the table which is in the corner of the room to pack the tablets.

When i start to pack the tablets someone again opened the door.This time i'm least bothered.Because it will be varun's mom but i heared the most familiar and my favourite voice too. And yes,"Ashish" but i can also able to hear a female voice -. I don't know who's that? Because i'm standing in the corner and turned towards the wall.So whoever enter the room will not able to see me.And that voice is very young and sweet.So i turned to see who's that? I can see a small,pretty,energetic girl jumping and cheering varun.Everyone is just laughing out at her sarcasm.

She said,"So i know you are varun and ashish told everything about you"

varun replied,"yup neha.Good to see you here" .

SO ! This is Neha ?? By her look i can sense that she will be of my age.So she will his girlfriend.No doubt in that! And thats why he avoided me for some days? Nowadays spending lot of days with her and she is so important to him.So why do i care of those things?

Then she replied,"Good to see you too varun.I hope that i will be one of your friend now" she winked at varun.

Varun told,"Sure Neha. If Ashish is my friend then his friend is also my friend"

And Neha gave a "Hi-Fi" to varun. whatt? How one can easily be friend to a stranger or a person she just met now? She is wierd. uhm...Maybe I'm wierd.I can't be like her. Never at all.

But What is really happening now ? Everyone seems to be enjoying with her conversation. But Hello? I'm standing over here. Can't u guys just see me?I felt like alone. Then suddenly varun called my name. So i have to peek myself out this time.No hiding. Then Ashish and neha looked at me with a shock. Their expression is like,"What ? you are here in this room all this time?" I looked at neha and smiled. But I didn't look at ashish. Neha asked,"So you are Ananya? Am I right?" And i said "yes" She suddenly hugged me with great joy.

Ashish told about you Ananya.But he never told that,"You will be so beautiful like princess" . OMG! Why she is so open library? i know she is just kidding me.But if i am beautiful then why she wants to tell in front of these boys.This is so embrassing.I don't know what to tell,I just smiled and kept silent.I can able sense that Ashish is staring at me.But why the hell he is not moving his eyes away from me? Oh God! He is just staring at each and every inch of my body.This is so unbelievable! He never been like this before? But why today?Whether he is angry? or he wanna punish me for insulting me on that day?.But i havent done anything in purpose.

Then varun's mom came and greeted evryone.Later she told us to leave and also said that varun's dad is been waiting outside in car.So everyone started to move.I thought that,"First let Ashish move from this place and then i will leave because his attitude is not good today". So i waited for everyone to move.But ashish alone is not moving. Oh God! Why he is doing like this? So i started to move because i don't wanna have a big problem with him again.

I moved forward to the door and about to open the door but suddenly ashish closed the door. I was in terrible shock. And i tried to open the knob but he is tightly closing the door so that i won't open.I looked into eyes and gazed at him for a moment and said "Ashish?"

But he didn't reply me. Immediately he moved forward to me.I don't know what to do! I step backward as he further move forward to me. So close he is.Oh God! My heart beat started to pump faster and i can't breathe properly.And i can able to smell his fragrance. So pure and pleasent it is. As i step backward.Butat one point i stopped by a table behind me. Now i'm strucked. He is again moving forward to me. So i thought to move on other side but he blocked that way too.And he put his both hands on beside my waist but not touching it. But i felt the butterflies in my stomach and this place become so hot.

I closed my eyes tightly.But Ashish is so silent.He never spoke anything. Then i opened my eyes and saw ashish's face.He is just staring at me.How cute he is?He gave his unique smile to me.Just a gentle smile.He is so handsome when he smile.Do u know that ashish? But wait ..where i am? I forgot myself what i'm doing with ashish. I'm enjoying with him.Oh God! This is wrong.No No No..Then he suddenly took his right hand and about to touch my face but someone called from outside.

Ashish? Ashish? Oh my God! That is Varun's voice.