Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30[UNEDITED]

Neha's pov :

No No No...Please don't say this word to me ashish. I've already been hurt. This word is just killing me. Your powerful eyes, O! I can't see those. I will fall in love again. I don't really need this from you.

But I know Ashish, you are not saying from your heart. Its just the sympathy towards me and you are actually hurted very badly inside. You are very weak now. And you are searching for a true love and console from somebody. So, your affection and your false love turning towards me.

And I know you ashish, you are not the person who can easily switch your love at one turn. You are not that type of a guy who will flirt with other girls. I haven't seen you like that and that is the reason that made me to fall in love with you.

But I'm not lucky enough to get you! Uh! I know you are so confused right now. If I accept your love for my selfishness then you will lose everything in your life Ashish! And I'm not that cruel!

And this will spoil both of our life. Something is telling me that, ananya is also having the same feeling towards you. But something is going wrong!This is all fate! Maybe God just sent me here to solve out this problem between you.

No Ashish! I can't accept your love and If I do then for all my life I'll get a false love from you. Your heart is already been taken by ananya. And I can't spoil your life. Before my love, my friendship stands in front of you.

I just smiled and said,"I too love you". He stood up and felt frustrated. He took a deep breathe in and out and struggled to tell me that he wants me in his life. I can understand that. But I just said in a friendly manner as I'll do this all time.

"No ..no..neh..neha..I didn't mean in that way. I just told yo..you that..that.." He is tensed! I like that! He thought I didn't understand what he actually meant to me. He is trying to make me understand. Poor guy! I like him when he struggles with his word.

What ?I usually say this. I kidded again! I'm enjoying this! But felt bad about him and felt him like a puppy craving for a true love. How cute he is! I wish to see him like this everyday! Uff..

"Neha..I told that,..that.." He started to rub his forehead and took a deep breathe. I just smirked inside. If I laugh out louder then he will come to know. So I just kept silent. You know what ashish? You are really bad in proposing! Maybe this is one of the reason why ananya knocked you out from her life.

"That that..? what ashish ? would like to tell anything to me?" I played again. I love this! Kinda addicted to this. He is damn pathetic. His face went down!

"Neha! I want you to be in my life forever!" He sighed!

"Of course ashish I'll be. I promise. " I laughed terribly inside. I just wanna know how he will pull out his word for a girl. Lol

"Neha ! please try to understand me and be serious. You didn't understand?What I meant to you? " He became very serious. His face became so hard like stone. Oh God! I cannot mock him again. He looks pity!

"No Ashish! I really didn't get you. I use to say this word often! You are saying this for the first time to me and I know you are hurted very badly and s- " he cut off my next word and said,

"I didn't say "I love you" I said "I'm in love with you. There is a huge difference damnit!" He gritted his teeth.

Woww typical Indian man ! Angry man. Never bothered! I know this.

"Ashish, No! you can't say like that to me. Its meaningless! And there is no power in what you said" I sighed

"What you mean ? I like to live with you neha. The one who can be in my side and console me forever. " He hardly replied.