Chapter 20

Chapter 20[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov:

No Ananya please don't do this to me, I believed in you and don't give this pain to me!

I can't survive without you and I'm holding ananya's hand so tightly and she is just removing her hand from me,I saw ananya's face is full of tears with pain. She somehow took her hand from me and walked away.

I knelt down and shouted Ananya...Ananya...

Ananya..

I woke up from my bed shouting her name, My heart bumps so fast and I had a heavy breathe so I drank some water and said to myself...

It's just a dream!

It's just a bad dream!

OMG! Is this a dream? Why I am supposed to dream like ananya leaving me? Shit! But When I started to dream about a girl ?And shouted her name without knowing me. Okay, Now I came to a conclusion that she is fully occupied my space in heart!

Its because of that hug, But that hug never ever been mentioned, explained and discussed. Like it was nothing happened. A hug that was forgotten.

Its was about 8am,A bright sunny Sunday morning!..oh Gosh I was suppose to be in hospital with varun. And ananya will be there by now, So I just rushed to my bathroom.

After some couple of mins I just walked fast to meet ananya in hospital, But my heart craving to see only ananya but not varun. Why the hell I'm thinking like this? I got a vibration in my pocket and I saw Neha calling me. Oh God! I promised Neha that I'll come with her to the park,But i forgot and running to see ananya. I don't know what to do,I didn't pick up her call,I just closed my eyes and thought for a sec. Only ananya's face is flashing in my mind. And i said sorry neha, I'll see you by evening and put my phone in silent.

As soon as i reached the entrance gate I saw ananya is passing through the exit gate. OMG! she is just going out, I know I'm terribly late!But Why can't she just wait for me?She knew that I'll come today to see varun but she is moving fast like she shouldn't see my face. but why she should wait for me? What I'm to her? She doesn't have feeling towards me.

Nowadays she is avoiding me more than before,But she didn't see me and only thing I noticed her is she is so beautiful today.Her yellow top with white mid-length skirt is just matching her so much.She is getting prettier on each day.I must say.

I don't know what to do! I'm still standing in the entrance and admiring her beauty from back side. Silly isn't it? Shall I follow her or move forward to see varun? Its very typical stage now but my heart always want to follow ananya. So without looking into the hospital I followed her.

I don't know why I'm following her like this? What if she just turned and see me that I'm following like a dog from behind! It will be Horrible! But after leaving the hospital she is walking slowly and she is very confused, I think

She is seeing somewhere but not definetly the road and she is thinking of somebody.But who it will be? May be varun.She took her mobile and seeing something wierd.

She is not either calling or texting but wierdly looking into the mobile.Its such a amazing feeling to watch the person who you like the most from quite a distance. I must say. And I love this kind of stuffs in love.

After a couple of mins she started to text something but she doesn't even think about the road she is walking,She is walking like a cute Disney character. I giggled.

My eyes got widened when I saw a huge hole which is been kept open along the side of the pathway,she is walking in the corner of the road and the big hole is just few steps forward to her.Don't know whether she noticed that thing! she is busy in looking into her mobile.

I don't feel like shouting 'Watch out' But that time I only thought to save her before she fell into that hole. so I ran towards her and holded her right hand so forcely and my arm across her waist to hold her to make a grip.

She holded my neck for a grip and she doesn't see my face.She closed her eyes for a couple of secs like a child.And slowly she saw me and her eyes got a big shock to see me in that place,This is my another moment with ananya which feels me like I'm born for her.

And we both stood together for a couple of mins and I saw her beautiful eyes which is exactly like lil dear which is just born and she is cutely blinking her eyes. Oh! God I can feel something been electrified throughout my body and I can also feel that she is ..uhmm...she is feeling something about me! I don't know what,But something her eyes telling me that she is longing for me.

Bullshit! she moved me back by her hands,So thats it! A beautiful kind of feeling just happens in a fraction of secs and get destroyed in another secs.So she felt embrassing and her heads were down and rolling her eyes.she gulped.

I don't know how to react to her now but she found that I saved her form that big hole and looked at me like thankfully.You will think that she will say 'thanks' to me? Noway! comeon she is "Ananya choudry".

She doesn't wait or either a sorry or thanks from her mouth,But I don't want any of these and I know about her very well.Atleast she looked me like thanking,That is more than enough for me. And I saw her phone is on the ground,It fell down when I pulled her and I heard that sound. And I hope that phone shouldn't have broked.So I took the phone to give her.

I took the mobile in my hand and saw the message composer,Oh! she is been texting someone.But who it will be? I saw "I'm Sor....Its not completed and I tried to see "TO" But suddenely she took her phone from my hands! I don't know why she pulled in that way! May be that message is highly confidential.

And i asked her immediately "Shall I come .."..she interrupted me saying "NO thanks" suddenly she turned and walked faster. What the? I just asked "Whether shall I giva a company in walking to her house" But she is very hesitated with me!

Sigh! I knew,This scene always been a part of my life with ananya.I don't know when she is going to stop turning and talk with me after every embarrassing moments. But she will,One day!

Or Next time I'll definitely make her to face me! yes, It's a quite revenge.