Chapter 19

Chapter 19[UNEDITED]

Varun's pov:

yuck ! Mom? Is there anything good other than this herbal juice?

I'm not able to have a single sip,full of sourness and don't know when you became so cruel to your own son,you can't do this to me ma.

You are killing me with this herbal juice early morning, gimme some orange juice please.

But Mom is not convinced by my answer because Doctor advised me to have this stuff. So that I'll get well soon. And omg! My mom told its been hardly one month I'm in hospital. Actually do I got any prob ?

Ufff..I just thought to myself is there anything in the world will be as sweet as ananya's smile? If she is here now I would have drank the herbal juice,That juice will be turned into a milkshake by her smile.

Its all because of ananya i'm alive today,Usually by this time ananya use to come here to see me but why she didn't come today? she forgot ? or she is late today ?

But what happened to this ashish Idiot,He usually come before ananya but what happened to both? To clear my doubt i asked my mom,Whether they came before and went while i was taking rest. But mom said 'No' they haven't arrived yet.

I'm so confused,By the time someone opened the door and with great excitement I raised myself from bed to see whether its ananya. But its the Doctor,Bullshit! This is what happening nowadays,Whenever i think of her a "Big disappointment" will return. I'm sure there is no word of disappointment of getting my ananya in my life.

The Doctor examined me like lab rat and finally said some good news  is that I'll be discharged in some days ! What ? Still some days? Oh god! But i wish ananya should be here by now. Where she gone? 

Doctor called my mom to give instructions about discharging. So she went with Doc. Then another one opened the door and this time I'm sure it will be the nurse. So I'm hesitated to see but some sweet voice just  turned me out to see who's that.

Yes,From where you will get this sweet voice? Its of course,ananya.

She came inside with her unique smile and waved at me like a child. It's such a pleasure to see her now and I do not want to miss her smile even a day.

She asked me, How are you now varun?

yeah I'm perfectly good now and Doc just now told me that I'll be discharging in some more days.

Oh great,sounds good varun! Hope you will join in school in another few days?she sat in the chair beside me by talking. OH God! she is close to me and I like to hold her hands now but that may go wrong so I controlled myself.

Yeah Of course! I'm eagerly waiting for that day. I replied with a big smile

You heard any news regarding our school? she raised her eyebrows and seems like something important

Nope. You and ashish use to tell about the school. So,what's now? I replied with such a curiousness to know what disastrous  happened now in school?

Yes,Its about farewell day varun. There is a confusion that when to keep this celebration since our final exams is on march and the practicals will be starting from next month so the principal planned to keep it on February before practicals. By God's grace I hope you will be discharged by next week.

OMG! Unbelievable! days just ran so fast ananya and I'm worried that our high school gonna end soon but sure will be in touch forever and I'm so excited to hear about farewell day.

Of course varun! she replied with a lil smile she is looking like she is worried about something

Ananya? Where is Ashish? have you seen him around? 

Nope. I don't know, she replied with a hesitation in her face

hey? Is there any prob? heard that you people became friends now right?, I asked her with such care 

yeah...but..uhmm...I saw him yesterday but no message today and..., Her voice is completely broken and she is struggling to answer and I think some problem between ashish and ananya

Its okay. I will see to it. I'm happy that you guys became friends. maybe I'll ask this about ashish when I saw him because to get an answer from ananya isn't an easy job.

Hmmm. she replied with her heads down

Will you come tomorrow ??

Uhmm..Yeah! sure varun, so probably I'll be taking a leave tomorrow. she replied with a cute smile and she stood up from the chair

Great! Thanks ananya.

Its okay varun. No need! I have to go home by now varun. Bye!

why? Even Sunday's you got appointment? i winked at her

No varun, Dad came today morning and I've to take him to the nearby hospital, She is worried by saying about her dad

Why? what happened to your dad? 

Nothing serious. He is having some trouble in breathing so its a light checkup.

Oh okay ananya take care. Bye!

I don't want her to go now but she seems to be busy with her dad but any how she is gonna come tomorrow and yes,I'm happy about that.

Ananya's pov:

After saying bye to varun, I crossed the gate and walked slowly to my home to pickup my dad to hospital.

I'm just walked with lots of disturbance in my mind. The one person who always disturb me is 

Ashish gupta..

I really don't wanna think about him but he will come to my mind without my permission and what the hell I've done to him is wrong. I should have asked sorry about last night but how will I ?shall I call him?

No no..If I heard his voice then my voice will break and I'll ruin the whole conversation. So I don't give him a chance to know that I'm in love with him.

So what else I can do?  I'm the one who always do mistakes! Why the hell I hugged him?

If varun was there instead of ashish's place  last night and will i hugged him like ashish?NO NO NO  is what my heart continuously saying. With such a disappointment from him yesterday that he didn't messaged me about his absence and the hell neha thoughts and I really missed him so much. Thats why it made me to hug him like that.

So this is all his mistakes and he made me to feel like that and he should come and say sorry to me. Stop Ananya! This is silly. So I took out my mobile from my bag and thinking what to do!

what if he got to know about this? Today also I'm terribly missing him ..wait..but what if he also have the same feeling like me ? So, he is also in love with me? No,why he should do that? uhmmm.

Shall I text him that I'm sorry for what happened yesterday? yeah! this will be great and this is what I usually do..So i started to text.

"I'm sorr......While texting someone pulled my right-hand faster and held my waist to make a grip so that I won't fall down and to make a balance I just held the person's neck tightly.

So my left hand was holding the person's neck which is seems to be tall for me and my right-hand was held  by that person  tightly,The stranger's right-hand was exactly holding my waist. And my phone fell on the ground.

I closed my eyes and my head is just facing the person's chest and I can feel its the manly physic and this body odour is very familiar to me but who's that? I raised my head to see his face and my heart started to beat heavily and my eyes can't believe that I'm seeing him...and we are still holding together  in shock.

 Ashish....

Why the hell he is doing like this??