Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25[UNEDITED]

Varun's pov :

I'm extremely happy today, I can't define how  happy I am now.I never expected that ananya will hug me suddenly.Damn ! I'm feeling like I am on the top of the world. I'm really dying over here, and this is what love makes you. I love this feeling and this is making me go mad.I just wanna celebrate this moment with my friends.Oh God ! I totally forgot ashish in my joy.

 I haven't seen him after the party,But where he went suddenly? I thought of telling this matter to him before.But what if ananya rejected me.It will be such a face-palm to me and I can't take if she avoids me. So thought that I should be patient until she accepts me. So I think this will be the right time to tell ashish about my love and so I made a call to him.

But he didn't answer my call,I tried several times but no response.Where he went ? What he is doing? Is he so busy to answer my call? May be he would have slept.But he is not the one who will sleep at this time? Something is wrong with him? My heart is not convincing that he is really okay right now.

Maybe I shall go and visit now, before going out I should make a call to Neha atleast. So I called her and she attended my call.

Hello, Neha ? 

Yeahh ! Varun whatsup?

Uh..I just called to ask about ashish. Is he around?

Uh..Nope.He didn't come here.Maybe he is in hostel by now.

Oh ! uhh.. I tried to his mobile but, he is not answering my call.

Oh ..Maybe he would have slept varun. Don't worry, he will be alright.

Uh..No Neha, He is not the person who will sleep at this time, Is he?

Uh.Uhmm..Yeah ! But..Uhh..Hey actually where is my party for your farewell day ?

Haha..You still remember that? Sounds good.Tomorrow evening, Sure!

Yup,Thats great. WIll see you then! Bye

Bye.

I hung up the call.But I'm not quite okay with her answer, is she lying to me?But why she wants to lie to me?She is not that kind of a girl who can lie easily and that too for ashish. I'm just confused,I don't know what is happening around me.May be ashish is not okay, he never been like this to me.But why this time he is acting different! I was damn excited to tell him but I couldn't..may be its a bad sign!

I got some kind of feeling like in someway I would have hurted him but why I'm feeling this suddenly?Damn ! This is killing me". I got my sweating on my hand and I'm feeling something different.In some state I'm quite happy with ananya's decision but at the same time it making me a doubt that whether she really accepted me or just like that she hugged me.But she didn't open her mouth to say a word.But she is not that open kind of a person to tell her love immediately.She will take some time indeed! If she really doesn't like me, She would have told me that directly.She didn't do that and moreover she hugged me instead of that.What does that mean?She likes me and that's how she is expressing her love.But uhh...while she moved from chapel, her face was so different and I  haven't seen her like that before.Very weird! so confused and I can't read her eyes at that time.She simply hided her face and went like that before I woke from her shocking hug.

Just so many thoughts about ashish and ananya just killing my mind and I got more sweating than before and feeling like my head is gonna burst. I just hold my head and shouted.."MOM" and fell on the floor. *Blank*

Neha's pov :

"Ashish why the hell you are doing like this ? This is damn childish ! Come on man take your mobile and call him back and say that "I'm okay" . He is really worried about you." But Ashish said " No, I can't .Please leave it Neha." I don't know what happened to these boys? Very weird !

"You are so silly ashish ! Varun is your best friend.Don't do this to him" I said but he is never listening to me.But all I can say is,"He is not okay and something went wrong in that function".He is so frustrated on something and that's why he came to my house at this time.Moreover sitting at my balcony and looking at the sky blankly.I haven't seen him like this before.What the hell happened to him?

"Ashish? May I know what happened at the party ?" I seated in-front of him and crossed my arms but he never took an attempt to look at me. Uff !

"Ashish ?" This time I tuned my voice a bit so that he took an attention on mine. Like a warning,I may add.

"hmm-hmm" , Very silly reply and that means he doesn't wanna talk about that incident but I didn't leave him and so made him to focus.

"I know about you very well ashish ! You are not the person who will look at the sky while I'm here.Please make your heart light to me. So, Now Tell? " This time he turned his head slowly towards me and I saw those tearful eyes. What ? Is he crying ? Oh God ! Ashish Gupta is crying ? I can't believe this. He is literally very strong by heart and I never thought he will cry for any silly reason.But what made his heart to melt like this? And he is in pain and I can feel that.

"Its Ananya, I loved her." My heart just broke into several millions of pieces by his reply and no matter what .Those pieces can never be attached. I don't wanna lose my tears now.No, not in front of him. I never thought he will love ananya and will cry for her ! So many things just crossing my minds.I don't know what to reply him back.But I'm not in a good state now.But he is my close friend first so I should listen to him.  Maybe my feelings are not important right now.Let it be with me.