Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov :

What the hell? I shouted at him.How he can just lift me without my permission.

"Put me down"

But he didnt give a reply.

So I tried to get down slowly and it ached me. Ouch!

He gritted his teeth and said,"Ananya? Get in now."

Haha .You think I'll follow what you say? Never.And again I stood in the rain.And I'm never gonna ride with him.

Again he raised his voice in anger,
"Its your wish.If you wanna stay here just do.I'm never going to force you now.But be careful of those boys! They may approach you again."

He then switched On the bike and raised his accelerator to go.
I got my death fear.Yeah! He is right! What If those boys come again? Oh No! Maybe I should listen to him.

So I went near his bike and seated at the back.He then started with a jerk speed! Oh God! I holded his shoulder for my balance.

He his a complete jerk! Can't he just slow down ? God! I'm dying in this weather.

He then slowed down a lil bit! I don't know what made him to do that.But first time in my life I'm riding with a guy. Isn't it cool?

I just love this! But this isn't a good thing.He is in love with another girl.How can I enjoy with him now?

Stop this Ananya! Don't never think like this!

Some couple of mins later he stopped at a small hut.I don't know why he halted here?

This is not my house indeed.But why ? I got down and looked at him.He said,
"Will stay here until rain stop's."
What? Until rain stops? What If it didn't stop the whole night? No I can't be alone with him.So I said,

"No.I can't !" without looking at him.

He said,"No options! If you drench like this then you will get fever.So just come." He went forward to that hut.

What? He just said that? He thinks that I may get fever? Does He still cares for me?

And I moved forward with him like hopping.Then he looked at my hop and grinned.

Oh Shit! Did he really wanna do that? Why can't he just help me out?

So Immediately he neared me and put his hand over my waist and lifted me up like a bridal style! And we went inside.

There is no one here! I think its a goats cottage! Whatever! It stinks much! And he placed me gently on the ground .And litted the candle which is placed on the table.

Okay,Somehow I drenched fully.And Water droplets is everywhere in my body.

He seated opposite to me.And he just put his hand over his head and shaking,massaging a bit to drain the water.

Haha! Cute ! He is just doing like a bathed lil puppy. Am I really swooning at him ?

He looked at me suddenly and I diverted my sight! Oh No No He should not know that I was actually gazing at him.

Maybe he looked because he got the feeling that I'm looking at him.

Crap! Before all this,I wanna ask him tonnes of questions.
But where to start? I really don't have the gut to question him.Its been a year I talked to him.Okay,Let me start.
"Thank you"

No response.Good! He didn't have a look at me.Okay,Does this mean he is not interested to talk with me ?
Well,okay better I shut my mouth.

He then started,
"For what ?"