Chapter 14

Chapter 14[UNEDITED]

Ashish pov:

Looking into my phone for more than 15mins but no reply from her,Whether she mistook me? or my SMS didn't reach her? what the hell feeling is it, I can't control myself. Her one message its just poisoning my whole body and her thoughts making me go mad. Please Ananya reply something.

shall I text her again? No ...what if she thought I'm disturbing her or she may think I'm dying for her reply..No..I should not give that much space to her. But that's "TRUE" I'm dying here for her reply.

After waited for so long, I slept for a while but its almost morning 5Am. I looked into my mobile but no message from her then I saw varun's face oh God! he turned into so pale and he is very exhausted. I saw a small vinayager statue in hospital and I prayed for varun that his operation should be done successfully and he should talk to me like before and I'm really missing my one and only companion.

Then the Doctor came to me and said " I've checked varun's health for about 2 times,He is in good condiiton for surgery and will be doing within half an hour. Is their parents available to sign the papers before surgery?

No Doc. But they will be arriving soon, I replied.

Okay no problem. If their parents came please come and inform me.

okay Doctor sure, I replied with such a pleasure I know this doctor is good in brain surgey and I'm sure varun will be alright soon.

then my heart is just bumping to come out with such a joy and pleasure when I saw Ananya entering into the Hospital. But why she came here so soon ? Oh God! what if she saw me like this? I haven't took bath or brush my teeth in  this early morning but where will I do? no time for this now.

But she is very very fresh in this early morning like a lilly flower with its dew drops on petals! she is having sindhur in her forehead and I'm just melting like a cherry in an icecream oh! she probably went to temple to pray for varun's surgery. How divine she is ! I saw her eyes turned into light red and so tired,Probably she wouldn't have slept well last night and that's why she woke up this early morning.

 she didn't see me but what if she came here and see me in this gesture. I don't wanna make her mood off in this early morning. I'll go and hide somewhere but where will I go and hide in this hospital?

What the hell? she is coming coming I'm just going here and there where will I hide? Then someone called my name "Ashish"

Oh no! is that her?I turned slowly to see who's that? shit ! Is the Nurse who asked me to bring some hot water but where is she? I saw her approaching this side but where would she be gone?Then I turned towards left to get some water  and a sudden view caused a shock  in my eye.

Oh Shit! She is standing straight to me and ananya is seeing me ..okay that's very good what I thought of not to  face her but that what happened now because of that idiotic nurse. Damn! Now I don't have an option of hiding. Then i started to think,What will I say to her? She is just gazing at me for so long,but why she is having that kind of a look at me? Is she trying to talk to me? shall i go and approach her by saying "Good Morning" but why should I always go and talk first. Let her do for this time rather than getting a face palm from her. I passed for a minute. And took a deep breath. Noway! she will not come and talk obviously as if she didn't replied back last night. Then what the hell ashish you think that she will come and talk to you.??

Okay.. I think, I'll go and proceed first. And started to walk towards her ,With a smile in my face I started " Hi" but the very few seconds someone shouting varun varun..where is my son? Oh god! who's that? I turned and saw a couple running in tension ..May be that will be varun's parents. Before approaching them i thought to tell ananya "nothing to worry" so I turned towards her ..but..she..

Gone already to meet varun's parents! 

Damn! Okay..I know this and I'm used to it. She will always do this to me.. No worries.

Then started to approach them and I saw she is consoling them by her sweet voice. Then varun's parents thanked me for helping varun. I simled at them

Doctor approached varun's parents and got sign from the papers then they went to operation theater for surgery. I silently prayed for varun and i saw ananya also praying inside with tears in her eyes.

 I saw Principal sir coming towards varun's parents and consoled them. Then he looked at me saying that " His parents came,So you and Ananya can come to school now. Its Operation going on so they won't allow us to see varun now. So dont waste your time by standing here".

Ananya's face went down and I said "yes sir ,before that I have to go to my hostel to refresh myself'" He said okay,come soon."

Ananya went silently with lots of sadness her  in her face and i started  to go behind her. What Ashish? when you started to go behind a girl? my inner voice just laughing at me.

Whatever! I should go and console her so that she won't cry often for her friend.

But when  stared to approach I saw that girl who is best of friend of ananya shouted "Ananya"

Oh god! why this is always happening to me? Is there any curse that I should not  talk to her?

Then she talked with her best friend and started to walk with her. How could I talk in front of that girl i'm sure she will again give a giggle at me .It will be embarrassing so I stopped there.

Last night I was very happy that at least she replied me but now its getting even more worse. When I am gonna talk to her as a friend? Sigh! friend?? yeah maybe.. but I'm not quite comfortable with that.

but..

I'm just longing for that moment in my life now !