Chapter 15

Chapter 15[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov:

"May the scared heart of Jesus be loved adorned glorified daily throughout the world now and forever"

God please be with varun and help him in his surgery

Amen.

Hope mariya had her lunch by now so I crossed the pathway of chapel and went to meet mariya. I just love my school chapel,This place is very peaceful whenever I feel sad will go there and spend some time in praying. Today I'm nervous about varun's surgery and  hope he will be good after the surgery and its almost noon so by now he will be in ICU. After school I should go and see him in hospital but don't know whether mariya accompany me.

I saw mariya standing on the ground alone and searching me but she didn't noticed me. I called her "Mariya"

hey Ananya, she replied

Had your lunch? I asked her

yup its yummy. You should have tasted it but you were in fasting for varun na?

yeah! he should be alright.

sure he will, she replied with a smile

Mariya can you come with me to hospital after school?

Ananya I told you that I'm going with my family to temple after school. Did you forgot?

oh yeah! I'm sorry I totally forgot that, my face went down after her reply probably I should go alone now.

Thats okay! If you don't mind you can call ashish, Mariya replied with a wink

No that's okay I will go by myself, why the hell she always use ashish name? I dont wanna disturb him.

So after school me and mariya said bye to each other then I went in opposite direction to mariya so that I can reach the hospital. I haven't seen ashish from noon and don't know whether he was presented today. Its very boring to walk alone and  I'm terribly missing mariya now after almost 20mins I reached the hospital.

on the entrance I saw ashish standing in causal dress in a very stylish look and I'm seeing him like this for the first time. Baby pink T-shirt with blue jean very fitting to him and he his looking a model. His look is so different today and don't know whats the secret behind this and he is talking to somebody on phone I saw his unique smile. His smile is very pleasant to my heart and its really giving some kind of fresh blood supply to my heart.

He saw me when I arrived at the gate so he immediately stopped his conversation and took his mobile from his ear and with a cute smile he said "HI" . I was about to ask about varun's operation but he understood my feeling and said surgery was successfully done and nothing to worry about varun now. He replied with such a joy in his face.

Those words are such a pleasure to hear that varun is now alright. By God's grace he is healthy now.

But how ashish understood my question without asking him?

whether my mind displaying my questions to him? He is very mysterious to me

Ashish said you can come and see varun now.

I smiled at him and followed back to the ICU

The nurse insisted that I should come out in few mins. so I entered in to that room where varun is unconscious after the surgery this place is very peaceful and I can hear the beeps of the equipments so many were there. I saw a monitor which is showing varun's blood pressure very intensive room with such a care. I saw varun having that oxygen mask and his head is been bandaged..I came close to him and held his hand and tears fell down suddenly after seeing him in this condition and left immediately because I can't control my emotion in that room.