Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov :

F*** off ! I just wanna break this door I can't really control my emotion. My heart is bearing a tones of iron right now. I don't know in what state I'm now! How he even dare to touch my Ananya? where he got that gut? Don't he even bother that I'm standing here.

This is what love is all about? When people are loving they don't even care to bother others. He may be my best friend but he is in love. So his first preference is HER.

I don't know whether I occupy the second place? How stupid is this? Varun is just enjoying with my love, my angel, my soul..my..my..sigh! I just left all alone and blabbering like stupid. And I happened to see all those shit things here!

And ananya is enjoying these moment with varun. How she can enjoy now? How she can change like this? How my ananya can—- Nope. Enough! She is no more to me! But I can't take this. I mean, When varun is holding her waist and caring her so much. Its like a hell to me. I should have done that! But why I didn't do? why Ashish I'm
She can't be in love with varun! She can't marry him. She can't marry anyone other than me. She have no choice. Ananya you are mine! Why can't understand ananya? I got my tears. Oh God! No No I should not cry. Why I'm crying for her?God!

I'm so afraid that she will leave me. Leave my life so empty and meaningless. will she leave me in this dark place? I can't imagine how will be my life without her? I rubbed my eyes.

I saw varun and ananya entering into some other room instead of his room. But why he is taking her to other room? Neha is in varun's room. They should have gone there but why??? Lots of questions are just running around me.

My curiosity is raising inch by inch. I'd like to know why they going in private room?So I immediately followed them.

Ananya's pov :

I tried to remove his hand from my waist but he grabbed me so tightly. And he made me to walk into other room. I was shocked and confused. So I interrupted him, "Uhmm varun? your room is in this direction?" But he said that,"I know ananya. But I'd like to talk with you in private."

What? private?

What the hell is there to talk in private? Actually who we both are? Oh God! My head is just spinning around. In just a min I'm gonna fell down. I don't like this kind of embarrassing situation. So I stopped him and said, "But varun I'm not able to walk now. uhmm..May be we can speak about this later?" His face become so frustrated and didn't say anything.

He just forced me inside the room. I don't know what he gonna talk about? uhm..maybe..nono..wait... whether he found that I  lied to him? Maybe he knows that I'm not in love with him? Will he ask about that? I got my hypertension when his voice raised.

"Ananya?" He stood in front of me and called my name.

"Y- yees??" I rolled my eyes. I actually tried neither to look at  his face nor his eyes. So that I can lie whatever he is gonna ask me.

"Are you okay? you seem to be tensed? "

"N..nop.nope...Not at all. I'm fine."  I replied with a fake smile.

"Okay. Can I ask you a question?"

Question? I rolled my eyes. what it will be?This room is damn hot now! I can't breathe But I somehow replied him casually.

"What is it varun? Proceed."

"Uhmm....Is there anything you are hiding from me ananya ? " He looked straight into my eyes and searching for the truth.