Chapter 17

Chapter 17[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov :

I don't know who the hell is calling me at this time, I just know one thing right now that this person is disturbing my lovely moment with ananya. Ididnt check whether she turned back to see me once because i was busy in searching for my mobile in my pocket.

I said "Hello" with quite disappointment because ananya went inside the home soon before i see her and somebody says back "hello",So this is feminine voice and this is very familiar to me,Who will be that?

Hey Ashish idiot I'm Neha,For the God sake respond??? she yelled at me

"Neha ??" replied with a shock

And then i left that place and took a walk to my hostel,Its really a surprising and quite confusing for me. Why she called me at this time? is there any emergency or What will be?

"Yes, I'm Neha how are you ashish?"

"yea..yeah! I'm good and what about you?" I didn't get out from that shock,Why she called me now?

"Yeah! Fine."

"Is everything good around?" I'm nervous right now and I don't know everyone is good over there?

"Yeah everybody and everything is good ashish."

sigh! "Sounds good."

Ashish by tomorrow morning I'll be there with you..uhmm...Dad got his transfer letter and we arranged everything.

Oh God! Really?

"Yup. So Dad wants you to be there in the Bus stop by 7am"

"Yeah sure .I'll be there Neha and I'm happy that you are coming here" Such a joy in my heart that neha gonna arrive here and I've longed for a friend here to tell about my feelings towards ananya.

"That's great! And the rest of the things we will discuss tomorrow. Bye!"

"Great! Bye"

So much of things are there to share with Neha. Varun is the only friend to share but he is not good right now and moreover I can't tell about ananya's feelings to him. How I can tell about his friend's feeling to him? what he will think??

so tomorrow it will be a great day for me and the first job is to tell neha that i I've got a good lovely friends over here.

So,The next morning very early I reached the bus stop to pickup Neha and her Dad. Neha lost her mother when she was studying 5th itself. So Maybe that moment in her life made her to be like this. The girl with such a energy in her speech and very bold person and no sentiment's in her life to be deal with!

After a couple of mins I saw Neha just jumping out from the bus with her favourite pink headset and she is wearing some kind of blue colour half pants and a lovely disney t-shirt. She waved at me after seeing me with a Big Hi and smile in her face.

I smiled at her back and i saw his Dad coming slowly behind her, Neha just rushed towards me and gave me a big hug. I felt like if I have my little sister probably she would have hugged me like this,very deep hug wth lots of missing-ness in her heart.

So i dropped them in their home and its just a little walk from my hostel. I informed to my principal about my leave today so that i can spend some time with Neha. After some hour myself and neha went to a restaurant for breakfast.

And we talked a lot about our funny moments in Bombay and i told about my new friends. She felt so bad about varun's health and she insisted me to give an intro to my friends.And i haven't told about my different feeling towards ananya. Idon't how to start about her to Neha and i thought maybe after sometime I'll tell about this.