Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov :

I really don't know how to express my feelings to her.Shall i tell now? What if she got scared and run away from me? But my heart is telling that,She likes me very much and thats why she didn't get off from me when i holded her hand.If she doesn't like me then she would have gave me a slap when i moved towards her.Stop Ashish! you cannot take this scene alone,That she is in love with you.

Damn! I don't know how she will react if i propose her.Moreover i don't think this is the right time to tell.Already her face is red and furious about something.Maybe she is in angry with me for not calling her for the cake surprise.If she is in angry for me and i'm the happiest person in the world! The one who gets angry on someone and its  sure that they are in deep love for them.And that possessiveness becomes angry,Yes! I read those quotes from a book.

Ring..Ring...My deep thoughts distracted from Ananya. I didn't realise that i'm still in front of ananya's house and we didn't talked anything or not even a single word while travelling and I'm just gazing at the front door as if she comes back and call me for dinner.I smiled to myself and thought,That will never happen in my life.She already went inside.By the time she would have had her dinner and slept. I took my phone and saw Neha calling me,Maybe she is wondering that what takes me so longer to drop ananya in her home.I picked her call and said "I'm on the way".

So I took a reverse from ananya's house and left that place.And later i left neha in her house and she said, "Have a good fun tomorrow ashish" with a cute smile.I said "Hmm hmm sure". After  refreshed myself, I Jumped onto my bed and saw the photos which we took in varun's house.I'm just seeing ananya's smile in that photo.How beautiful is that when she smiles? I just wanna be the owner of that smile.

And made myself in control and decided that i can't be in this pain for so long.So with all my guts i'm gonna tell my love to ananya.Farewell day is the day for our emotions and love to share,So next month I'll definitely tell her and  which i cannot forget in my life.With lots of happiness and i closed my eyes.

1 Month later,

Varun's pov :

I'm really doing the nonsense in my room.I just can't believe that i tried every T-shirt in my wardrobe,But i really don't know which shirt will ananya  like? OMG! I never did this before in my life,Why i'm so tensed? Its just one day varun and so  i braced myself up and i chosed the black T-shirt with light blue jean.And picked the fresh beautiful white rose in my garden for ananya.And I hope she likes it.

And dad left me in car at the school entrance.Wow! My school entrance is just amazing with full of decorated flowers and i can see everyone is busy with their works running here and there.But my eyes is just searching for ananya.After i entered in to the school,Someone patted me at the back and i turned to see whos that.Oh god It's Ashish.

Hey man,You look handsome!  he replied with a wide smile and gave a hi 5

But less than you Ashish, I gave back a smile with a wink. 

Its good to see you back varun, He covered my shoulder with his right hand.

yeah! Days just went like that ashish,I can't believe that we are going to finish our high school.I can still  remember the day when we met first time.

Haha...So much of memories varun and i'm so happy to get a friend like you.

Me too! uhmm Ashish whats neha doing? Is she fine ?

Ya she is good with her works and told she will be seeing you tonight.

That's great!

so we both entered into the party hall and i saw the most powerful and gorgeous women in a red saree.OMG! There she is ! Ananya came in a saree? I never seen her wearing a saree.She is so pretty in that colour and she is having a bouquet in her hand.She is just looking like a barbie doll,She is similing and laughing with mariya.Seems like she is very happy today.