Chapter 7

Chapter 7[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov:

Shit! What's wrong with her? 

Have I told anything wrong?? I just said  "HI" She doesn't have manners to greet others?

or she is not interested to speak with me? If so why her eyes are so confused and afraid?

Am I looking like  a Monster? I never seen a girl like her who is ignorant, stubborn.

And none of the girls in my life did this to me and at least  they will response for my greetings.

Why she is doing this to me? wait..Is she deaf and dumb? Noway! I saw her talking to varun a few mins back.

I just wanna know what she is thinking about me?

varun's eye is confused with a light smile and maybe he is giggling at me. Is such a face palm to me.

varun said, "Maybe she is not in good mood today and I'm sorry Ashish! "

not in mood? what you mean by that? to greet a person. Do you need a good mood? grrrr..

"yeah ! That's okay! No worries" I replied him with a smile.

I acted like it doesnt feel anything to me but my blood is just boiling inside.

later, we both went to the class and its so boring .Then varun and I planned to go outside. Yes, we bunked the class as what I'll do with Aarav.

Sir didn't noticed us since he is quite busy in completing his syllabus.

Then varun and I exchanged our mobile number and I saw him saving my no as "Ashish"

In the contact list I can also see the name "Ananya" before me. So, she is having a personal number?

What if I ask him to give her number?? No...My  mind suddenly changed! And I don't need it.

She doesnt know to greet others? then how she will excuse me if I am having her number?

-----

Then after sometime I went to my hostel. I refreshed and called my mom. Then shared everything about this place and also about my new school, friends and how I am comfortable?

she is very happy after talking to me!

but I didn't tell about,"ANANYA " 

Its not that easy to share and what type of girl she will be? I just wanna know everything about her.

but if she became my friend that friendship will never last for a month or not even a day! who knows?

let it be and I don't wanna see her again and this will be fine.

 I should take some rest now and so I closed my eyes.