LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 40 [UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov :

Memories ? Oh yeah, Ashish ..? Help me out ! Where I am ? Ouch! My head aches me badly.

Oh God ! Actually I feel very chill and its very breezy too. Wait..Am I dead? And I can hear the sounds water flow and also the sounds of waving trees.

Oh yeah, and the chirping birds too. Actually what kind of place is this?

Oh No! Wait..To-Today is my marriage and I was going in a car and oh yeah, the driver ! The driver mis-routed me !

But why? Oh No ! He kidnapped me?? No ..No...Everybody will be waiting for me in mandir. And varun will be worried about me.

Oh God! With that shock I open my eyes in rush and my first view is the wedding car in which I came and I slowly shifted my eyes to see in which place I am?

And wowww! I saw the beautiful sight of the forests and I am actually lay down on the ground which is fully covered with grass.

So, this is why I felt chill ? No..No just stop admiring about the scenic beauty and think how to escape from this place Ananya!

But where is the driver? And I don't know for how long I was unconscious. But before the kidnapper comes here better I'll move from this place.

I'm all alone in this forest and that really scares me a lot. I can only hear the sound of birds, waters and trees.

Where is my mobile? I searched in the car but its nowhere. But I saw the driver's cloth on the seat. What the hell ?

Is he a thief ? Or ? Whatever! Better I'll move from here. So I turned to go but suddenly bumped in to someone and immediately I closed my eyes.

I know! I know ! I know, it will be the kidnapper. Oh God! I'm struck! What will I do now?

But he hold my hands firmly, softly and kinda patting me gently. And I actually felt this touch before. This hand is so familiar to me and I always bump into one person.

No..No..No...Never! It can't be him! No, I open my eyes slowly with lots of tension and curiosity.

My heart is just bumping abnormally and I slowly raised my head to see the person.

What the hell ?

Its HIM !!! No reaction, No feeling, No response and only tears running around my cheeks.

"A-Ashish" The guy who had left me in dark, in pain, in guilt and in sorrow for two damn years.

We were just looking in to each of our eyes for a minute and flash backing all the moments since the day I met him and the day we got separated.

He said, "Hey Angel ?" with a beautiful smile 

I closed my eyes with tears and Oh God! The voice which I've been longing to hear.

I didn't say a word nor any emotion and why should I ?. I just departed from him and started to walk.

I know, okay! He is my love ! But...Do you expect me to jump on to him and hug like that? No..Never!

I am Ananya choudry! Remember? Whether you will forgive him for what he had done to me?? He is a devil and he is arrogant!

I will never listen to him. Yes, he is the one I wish to see him but now I don't care. And now I've seen him alive! Okay, this is enough for me.