Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov :

 when I heared that someone is knocking the door.

"Ashish Ashish..."Omg!  It's varun's voice, indeed!

 They were searching for us.So, I open my eyes and looked at ashish's smile.

Damn how cute he is? only his left lips went above and for that smile, I can just die!

I don't know what to do because he attacked me fully and I can't even move an inch, if I do so then probably I'll kiss his cheeks. Damn! I'm totally stuck.

Wait..Can't he hear that someone is calling his name? why the hell he is idol and gazing at me?His gaze making me uncomfortable.He is looking deep into my eyes, I don't what the heck is in my eyes? I'm just blinking and pleading him to leave me.

I can't  bear his hot breathe and its unique frangrance..Woww and I really can't control my emotions. What ? I'm really going mad now! I feel like so hot.

Then after a couple of secs ashish unwrapped me and went to open the door and I felt like OMG! What just happened now? My eyes can't really believe this ! This moment is just taking all my breath away.

So can I take that, Ashish is also having the same feeling towards me? Or he just doing this as to take a revenge on me for I had insulted him ? Whaaat is this all about? I'm really going crazy about ashish.

As soon as he opened, Varun asked him "What were you doing and where is ananya" ?

I silently went behind him and stood. Varun saw me and looked confused and I felt lil nervous whether ashish will tell him that what he was actually doing to me? But he replied varun,

"Uhmm..uhm I was just helping ananya with her medicines " 

Phew ! I didn't thought that he will tell a lie to varun. But lying is perfect now and varun shouldn't be panic about this.

But I saw varun's face, he isn't quite satisfied with ashish's answer. Moreover he is very good in identifying the lie.

Varun said "Okay, let's move" by rolling his eyes to me and ashish.

Then we all went outside of the gate and saw varun's dad standing with white Mercedes benz. Wow that's sooo good and classy. I think this car is varun's uncle, because he own's a car shop. So, now there is a problem that where everyone should be seated because we are  six people and I really don't know whether it will be comfy for everyone!

But varun's dad made us to sit everyone in that car.He is the one on driver seat and varun is seated in front with his dad because he is a patient so he suppossed to be comfortable.

And the rest seated at the back side. Actually Neha jumped and pulled ashish out to get the window seat. Neha wanted ashish to sit beside her so he pulled him. I don't wanna sit next to him and I don't want him to take advantage on me.

But varun's mom told me go and sit next to ashish because she wants to  sit at the other window side as she have a problem with nausea. Whaat ? I mean, now I've no choice rather than sitting next to him.

But I've an idea and so I said,"I'll be coming in Auto so that you people make yourself comfortable" But as soon as I said, everyone's face got red. Ashish is so angry because he knew why I said that. But varun, neha all scolded me to sit and so I silently seated next to the most uncomfortable guy in the world.

Sigh!

Before the car starts I just prayed to God that nothing should happen between me and ashish. Ananya just control..control..