Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov :

Strucked ! Its all my fault ! I shouldn't have come here alone ! Oh God! Please save me from these devils.I shouted with all my energy but there is no one on the road to listen me.Its damn lonely out here!

I shouted again and again so that atleast one soul can hear me.But Its useless! My voice can never be heared in this noisy rainy.

The guy who holded my hand pinned me to the rod and said,"Hey beautiful !"

And I yelled at him "Get off my hand you Idiot."

He softly chuckled and came closer to me.

And I tried to push him away but he is strong enough.And the rest of the guys seated at the bench causually having beer and gazed at us.They were looking at us like a movie scene.

Then suddenly I felt his face is so close to me so I immediately closed my eyes and kept on trying to escape from that Giant. But I'm not able to move an inch.

He came so closer to my ear and said,"I Like to have you tonight baby.What you say?" And he softly brushed his lips on my ears.

Yuck! And what he just said now? What a filthy animal he is? What an embrassing moment ! And He just kissed me ? Oh God! Shit! I hate this! I'm really so afraid of him.But I can't allow myself to him.Somehow I should escape from these Animals.Think Ananya! Think! Don't lose yourself.Be confident!

No Men can even touch my shadow.Oops! He already kissed my ear! And I can't leave him like that! How irritating Buffalow he is! Oh! He is stinking! I hate his smell.

I felt his hands over me became loosened when he kissed my ear.So I thought this will be the right time to do!

So I forced my other hand to push him back and bite his hand harshly.He howled in pain and rubbed his hand! And I ran from that place.

I'm just running like "There is no life left anymore" And I heard the sound of their boots behind me.Yes! They were still following me.Oh God! Where will I go and Hide?

And at one point I fell down by hitting on something on the ground.Ouch! It pains like hell! Awww My ankle! And I looked around what hit me harder,I saw the brick.Oh Shit! What the hell? How brick came in the road? And I started to rub my ankle but it pains like shit when I touched.No...No...I can't run anymore.

But again I heared those steps behind me.OMG! They are back again?So I tried myself to stand and started to run like hopping.I really can't run.

I turned back to see them and yes! They are following me.God! What will I do now? I digged in to my bag and searched for mobile but its of no use.Charge dead.

By all of a sudden I banged in to big rock like object.Gigantic! No,Its not a object! I felt like a human-being! Yes,I can feel the breathe.wait..oh yeah! And I'm facing a man's chest.

A man? Over here? Really?

I slowly raised my head to see the man's face.Who's that? It is literally dark everywhere and only somewhere you can see the street lights.By a sudden flash of lighting I saw the man's face.

OMG! Its ..Its...

A-Ashish ?? I mean my Ashish? What he is doing here? Where he went all these days? How he came here just like that? Did he really know that I'm in danger? How Its even possible?

The Man I wished to see...

The Man I longed for his hug..

The Man I ..I wanna live with..

He is just infront of me?

Does he usually comes by flash light? The first day I saw him like that.And now he is here like a super-hero who came to rescue his girl.Oh! I'm just over-imagining.Okay,Just stop it Ananya!

Both of our gaze never separated until those idiots stood in front of us.When they neared me,I holded him tightly with fear.He really didn't spoke anthing or didn't hug me back.He just stood like a rock!

Before one of the guy tries to hold my hand he just got hardly hit in his face by Ashish.

Oh my Godness! Ashish just hit him? How hard is that? He got such a power? I mean,Yeah! I can able to see his muscles and they were huge! Maybe he should have lived in gym! Okay,No sarcasm.Stop!

Coming back to reality,He severely got injured in his face and he fell down by covering his face.Oh God! Did he really fell down by his one punch? I really can't believe he is growned up well this last one year?

By the way, The rest of the guys tried to punch him.Ashish pulled me behind him so that I won't get hurt.And he fought them back.

Oh! Is this really an action scene now? I thought this will happen only in movies.

After getting some nice punch from Ashish,those scumbags just ranned away.

I just forgot that we both were in rain drenched completely.He turned and looked at me.

Oh..Oh..What a powerful eyes ? Those gaze were just flashbacking me to the first day I met him.I looked at him so pathetically.He moved forward and tried to tell something but I just moved from that place without telling anything.

Not even a word!

Even "Thank you" for saving my life.

I'm so cruel. Okay,Let it be! I'm least bothered.

Why I should talk him? Where he went all those days? Why he left me in dark?Why should I care about him? He just forgot me when he got a new love.Okay,I hated him for being rude to me.But I never said,"Stay away from me" He said that to me once.But I can't do that!He can be in love but why he can't be a good friend to me? I'll just live by his presence.I sacrificed my love for them.Never gonna bother about him!

And I struggled to walk with my ached ankle.I just wanna move away from him.So I somehow struggled to walk faster but later I noticed that I didn't move a yard!

This is terrible!And moved a lil to pick my bag which is on the groung during the fight.Then I heared a bike sound from behind.And yes! Its Ashish.

He is in bike? He got a new one? Oh! Maybe.Who know's? Whatever?

He stood in bike by parallel to me and raised the accelerator.Oh...So,What's that mean by?

I acted like I never listened or cared about his acting session.I stood still and If I wish to move from that place,I can't because It now pains really hell.It become so worser.

He again raised the accelerator and gazed at me angrily.Oh..that means,I should sit in his bike?So that he could drop me.No.No.I can't ride with him.I don't need his help!

He raised again and again with his gritted teeth.Oh.oh..Very angry huh? Never bothered! Why I'm so stubborn though I'm not able to walk? May be I should listen to him.But he never spoke anything to me.But suddenly I shocked to hear his voice,

"Get in Ananya." Just three words with such a powerful voice.So,he still remember me?How delightful is that?

But these words can never make me to get in to his bike.But suddenly he put a stand on his bike and neared me.I moved a step back and I was about fell down but he holded me.

I just bumped in to him again! Holded his leather jacket for a support and he holded my waist and that really tingles my stomach.For a couple of secs,We were just lost in to dreams but he pulled me away in another sec.

Oh God! I usually do that!

He then removed his leather jacket and put on my shoulder.As he knew that I totally got drenched in this rain.How sweet he is?He thought that I shouldn't catch cold! He is sometimes good and bad at odd times.Idiot!

But I can't go with him for he offered me his jacket.But he suddenly holded my waist and lifted me up and put me on the bike.Oh my Goodness! I shouted!

"Put me down Ashish"