Chapter 13

Chapter 13[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov:

I can't bear this pain anymore, Please God give me strength!!

Why this is all happening to varun? "Blood has been cot in his brain and he needs a surgery" those words are such a  horrible thing to hear .

He needs a B+ve blood? 

Oh God! Its an emergency,I should contact somebody for this blood to be arranged soon

But sudden voice raised up saying" Mine is also B+ve I'll donate for varun" 

Is that Ashish? Thank God!! 

He always like to help others like me, but I'm damn sure he will be angry with me. For twice I've insulted him so much, first time I did it for a purpose and second time its an accident. But sure I'll apologise him for that! uhmm...Maybe One day!

After waited for so long, The Doctor said,"The surgery will be done tomorrow by 9am for Varun,Don't worry he will be Alright soon"

Our Principal said,"Thank you doctor,We will all come by tommorrow"

What? "Tomorrow we will come",what he mean by that? we are not going to stay at night in hospital?then the principal told us to leave. But I won't go,My friend is in serious condition how I can go just like that? I have to be with him in this time.

But the nurse insisted that only one person should stay with the patient. I thought of staying but suddenly ashish accepted to stay with varun

Oh how a sweet person he is ? Nobody will ever take care of varun like Ashish, he is the one who lifted varun in his hand and asked to take him to the hospital immediately,If he wouldn't have done that maybe varun's health became worse than now!!

He donated blood for him,They are now bond by blood connection. This is how a friendship should be and now I know he will definitely take care of him more than I do.

I looked at Ashish and thought of thanking him but  what if he shout at me? or what if he ignore me like what I've done to him? so I thought of talking to him later but not now and I silently went with Mariya for home.

The roads were very dark and scary for me, I can't go alone with Mariya. She will always try to tease me like ghost will be surrounded over by dark area,they will live in darker place we should be very careful ananya."Walk safely be careful"she will say this often in her spooky voice even if we were about to walk in morning also. Whatever! Now I can't call my dad too,he is in Bangalore for his important project and its very hard to call mom ,She will also come by walking. So I thought of walking with mariya.

No choice for me!!

I've never been out at this time and I usually stay at home before its getting  dark.

Is that safe for two girls going alone in this treacherous path? I got call from my mom,I've told her about varun's accident and I haven't told her that I'm coming with mariya. So she will be probably worried about me.

Hello mom 

Ananya dear how is varun now ? and where are you?

Tomorrow morning operation for him and he is now okay .Nothing serious ma and I'm coming with mariya. So don't worry I'll be there within 20mins

Okay come home safely. !

bye

Mariya called me ..Ananya?

hmm..I replied .oh god! she is calling me and I know she is definitely going to prank me but what will be this time ? 

how good ashish is? He donated blood for varun and he is also in pain for his friend like us.