Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov:

Why the hell he is smiling at me ? oh GOD ! just  make this moment as my dream and I really wanna hide from here. I wish to...

I wish to see him again but uhmm..Not in my school and in the same class.

Maybe in my dreams alone. Alright! Its time for my reply? What should I tell ?

Say HELLO  with a smile like him? Noway. I don't like talking to a stranger. "Is he a Stranger to you Ananya ? " My inner voice laughed questioning me.

"Uhmm..yeah...when you don't know the person , you will call them as a stranger" I replied to my conscience. God! when I started speaking to mu soul? I am going crazy.

But I liked him at the very first moment ,"HE TAKEN ME TO HIS WORLD"  

I just stopped overthinking about HIM, OH..ya! he got a name right? Ash..What the hell name is it ?

Ashish, yeah. whatever! I don't mind and I never make decision on what my heart says about him.

My heart is just saying me to,"say hello" .

But I just turned back and walked to my class room.

Not even I eyed on Varun.

What ? what you have done Ananya? My soul yelled at me.

My heart starts to beat heavily and why I didn't say hello to him?

"Its just a hello? can't you have gut to say that? " My conscience asked me angrily. No, I was about to say but something stopped me. and I can say hello to anybody but not him.

I don't know why? what if I said hello to him and what happens if he finds out that I'm falling for him?

"come on! People don't have that much power to find out whats in our mind in simple hello ?" My soul said while it frowned.

My inner voice just laughing at me!. okay , that's enough! whatever happened let it be and everything its for good and I don't mind , what he will think about me? least bothered!

But my heart is not satisfied with what my mind is doing ! Hell with my heart and mind..

"Ananya? Ananya?" Mariya called me

"where have you been?" she asked me curiously.

"No..uhmm..I just..no.." I stammered

"What?"  she asked me 

"No..I was just talking with varun" I replied rolling my eyes

"Oh..then why you are blabbering something ?" she asked

"uhh..no ..nothing" I replied

"okay, sit here and I wanna tell you something. Uhmm.. have you seen that new comer fellow?" 

whaaaaaat? Is she talking about Ashish.?.If so what is so special to talk about him right now ?

"Nope, who's that?" I lied to my best friend. oh god! but that's okay and this will be good for both of them

"Ashish Gupta, came from bombay. Oh, you were late today know? So that you wouldn't have noticed him." 

Who? me huh? I smiled to myself . I didn't see him? I have seen him two times indeed.

"oh..okay! so whats special about him?" I asked her

"Special eh? He is Handsome,charming, good looking, cute a--"

I stopped her by saying, "Mariya Sir came". I cant just bear when she is saying about him like that amd he is nothing to me but something pains inside. Maybe that "EGO" killing me.

Mariya stopped talking about him and Sir started to take class. she said while taking notes that "All girls are swooning at him" and I think you should take a look at him !

"Nope! I don't have to" I replied.

Then Mariya started to say something but I cut off  her words by saying,"Mariya, will talk about this while returning home and now Sir will punish us if we talk like this!"

So Mariya started to listen and so the class went so seriously.

but I searched for Ashish and varun whether they came to class and whether they are sitting in the class right now.

But in my class the saddest part is not able to see other side of the boys bench since our class strength is huge and I'm not able to seen them clearly.

I never been like this and I never searched for any boys. Even varun! I will never search for him in the class and I even dont worry about. 

will usually talk in class break or lunch break but why I'm doing this now? Is this because of Ashish?

Aww... I really hate him for he is changing me literally.