Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1[UNEDITED]

 "I'm friends with the monster that's inside my head get along with the voices inside of my head..."

Yea, I know this song very well. It's kind of repeating and those lovely voices of Rihanna just woke me up from a nice sleep. I open my eyes slowly and I can able to see the Jesus photo hanging on the wall and a vinayagar photo besides it. Ah! I know this place, this seems to be my room.

And that song is my ringtone but who is calling me at this time?? It will be somehow 3AM. Random thoughts just running on my mind. My one hand is searching for my mobile and I found it under my neck. Ah! ..It will always go there while I'm sleeping. when I pressed the lock screen button the phone light suddenly caused my eye to blink. So I just opened my  eyes and saw the time. Then I woke up suddenly with great shock from my bed.

The time is about 7AM.Oh GOD! the time is just running like hell. when I listed out the missed calls. I saw "Mariya" called me 5 times. Mariya is my school friend very simple girl,jovial kind of a person and I don't know how she became my close friend in recent times but she is only one close friend of mine. I don't know why she called me early morning.

Gosh!! ......Tod..Today is my Marriage! OMG! How could I even forgot that? May be Mariya called to wish me as she is not here in India.

Someone knocking my door heavily" Ananya ..Ananya..Ananya...." uff..stop thinking about the marriage stuffs. And yeah!  that's my mom calling me probably she will be very tensed whether I slept over but yes, I did the same and smiled to myself. Every mother knows what her child will do and I think that's their immense power of being a mother.

"Yeah mom! I'm awake don't be worried..I'll come down within 10 mins." I said

"Be quick,you are already late!" She replied

So,10 mins..Is that enough for a girl to get ready? Noway!! but I have to be in the Wedding hall at 9am. so I took a quick shower and same time brushing.

Then I open my cupboard to take my bridal dress...wow..I just love my dress, I chose the bright colour legenha and its a kind of a peacock colour skirt with heavy work on it. And ink blue colour blouse with embroidery patch work. Mix and match of both the colour as my dupatta.

It's perfect as what I dreamed of to be. Oh GOD! I'm looking like a princess or  may be a fairytale princess. This look makes me so happy.

And the jewels of my mom's is perfectly suiting me. Its always special to wore mom's jewels. It's making me something different and I gave light touch up to my face. So I'm ready within 10 mins.

I went down to see my relatives ,they are all ready to go along with me. Seems like they were waiting for me more than an hour. My cousin hugged me tightly and she told me ,"You are so beautiful and I'm so happy that you are gonna get settle down your life..."

Then I got in to Audi car and that one is my uncle's car. Its very beautifully coloured with flowers of red and white. Awesome ! .All other relatives coming in another car and Audi car is only for the bride to travel It's something special. For a bride everything needs to be special and this is what my mom often tell me.

The car just started to the wedding hall  which is located in Mandipur. So its an one hour travel from here and  long way to go but I just like travelling.

Then suddenly I gazed at the corns which is selling on the road and that sight took me to the school days. "How I use to be and those days....?? Then I smiled to myself and the memories going 4 years before."