Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov:

I closed my eyes and put on the headsets  to avoid the nausea and I hate travelling in bus but somehow I managed to get the window seat and who will not love the window seat in bus??

Then Bus started to move slowly and random thoughts just flashing on my mind " My short desire is to get a seat in IIT (jodhpur) so that I'm gonna join in high school of Jaipur so that it will be easy for me to get a seat in that college"

Moreover, four months I spent on my previous school so Its just 5 months left to study in my new school. Actually I left my old school not to get a seat in IIT but I hate that school without my best friend Aarav.

After Aarav ( my only best friend among boys) left Bombay and I'm not interested in going to that school. And I worried about how my new school will be? 

Let I'll learn to live my new life. So I chose the Jaipur city. Its a very lovely Metropolitan city and it is called as Pink city. And from Jaipur it will take 4 hrs to Jodhpur where IIT college is located. So After finishing my high school and I will move to Jodhpur and so it will be easy for me to go to College if I get a seat.

I thought of going with my city (Bombay IIT) but if I do so I will not able to get a chance of living on my own. So I thought to learn what outside life is all about?

I thought of taking a sleep now because it will almost take a day to reach Jaipur.

~~~*~~~

After a long gap, I think. May be one and half a day it took to reach Jaipur.

So I'm here..wow.. what a lovely city ?

I stayed in boys hostel which suppose to be like an Independent room which is near to my new school and later I refreshed myself and informed my dad about my arrival.

Later I thought of taking a Walk to the school so that I know the way to my new school and I'm literally nervous about my new school and will I get any new friends? how they will be to me? will I get a friend like Aarav?

So I Started to walk and a few mins later a sudden wind started and clouds became darker. oh its gonna rain! I shouldn't have came out at this time. Shit! But when I was leaving from my room the clouds were very clear but why a sudden change?

Suddenly a beautiful sight caught my eye...

A girl ?... Yeah!

A girl wearing an uniform having corn in her one hand and smiling , chatting with the other girl and probably she will be her friend.

I stopped walking !

I gazed at her beauty and how beautiful she is ? she is like an angel came from heaven and her blue color skirt suits to her body very well.

Her eyes is just sparkling like a "twinkling star"..yeah! ok ,I know...I'm not good enough of describing a girl.

As far as I know, she is the most beautiful girl I never ever came across in my life.

Stop it! just stop Ashish...You never described a girl like this and what happened to me? Is she having any power to attract the boys to be paralyzed?

So all this climate changes because  I met her ? Is this any sign that GOD telling me that,"This is your girl?" whether we both are meant to be???

I wish to...

okay Ashish! Sop it right now because you are not good with girls and your anger will never allow you do that.

So I distracted from that evil beauty which is killing me half of my body so I thought at least let other half be there for me to survive.

Then I saw an old lady struggling to lift the luggage in this heavy wind so I helped her and she thanked me and I always love to help others it will makes me happy.

Then immediately without wasting my time I turned back to my hostel before that girl throw  an other spell at me.

So, the next morning I went to school and I met the principal. He told me the way to my class and I got my new uniform at the very beginning itself so that I could wear on my first day itself.

I sat with a boy named Varun and his looks were very  similar to Aarav. He smiled at me and introduced about him and I told about myself and I really like this boy.

So my worries about this new place and about friends had gone now because now I've got a new friend "Varun".we became friends on that first day itself and its quite shocking for me.

Then the Science teacher introduced me to the class and He is Ashish Gupta, Came from bombay.

And I said HI to the class then the class begins!

After some 5mins later an assistant came and told something to the science teacher! what could be that?

After he left,The science teacher called my name and said Principal wants to see you!

So I went with that Assistant to the Principal room.

He gave some books to me and I kept it in my bag after the break I came out from principal room.

And I searched for Varun then I saw him speaking to someone but I'm not able to see clearly.

Then he Gave a Wave at me and smiled. so, I move forward to see who's that ?

OH MY GOD !! It's that her?  what she is doing here?

oh yeah! The same uniform and I totally forgot that I'm also in same color uniform but it didn't strike me at that time.

So, she is also studying in the same school where I am..? It gonna be a total disastrour

I saw her eyes..she is in shock...but why ? does she seen me before?? 

 I smiled at varun and I thought what she will do to me? whatever it may be, I wont fall for her but my inner voice told me that ,"SHE ALREADY TAKEN YOU"

No, I controlled my mind and stood next to her as nothing happens to me and I'm damn sure I wont show how I felt about her.

Varun introduced her as his friend ...

"Ananya he is Ashish.."

"Ashish this is Ananya ,my best friend"

So her name is Ananya? what a cute name? So lovely !

 I so casually said HI to her.

so that she couldn't throw a spell on me to find what's on my mind!!