Chapter 9

Chapter 9[UNEDITED]

Ashish's pov:

The feeling of the morning sun warming my cool body woke me up from a nice sleep last night.

The sunrise in jaipur city is such a scenic beauty to look over from my window. So I thought its a good to start out my day.

I took a shower and started to have my breakfast. Hostel food is not that good to eat and I definitely miss my mom's food.

while I'm having my food varun called me.

"Hello, varun?" I answered

"Hey ashish? Where are you man?" 

"In hostel, why?"

"Ok wait there. I'll come and pick you and I'll have my bike so we both go to school in that" he said

"Yeah, fine"

"I'll come within 10 mins, bye"

"Ok, bye" I cut the call

Why should varun come and pick me ? Is anthing special today?

Within 5 mins he came to my hostel and I saw varun carrying  a huge bag behind and I asked,"what's this varun?"

He said," Its my cricket kit bag and we are gonna play today in the lunch break and
Don't say that you don't like playing cricket" He winked at me

Oh how good varun is? I love playing cricket and I use to play with Aarav on my previous school.

I thought I'm gonna miss my cricket playing in Jaipur but Varun helped me even I haven't told him about this.

he is such good pal

"Who will not like cricket? I love playing cricket varun and Today will see who's gonna score high? "

I winked at him.

So we both went to the school on his bike.

Morning class was so boring and I eagerly waited for the lunch break to play cricket.

Meanwhile in the class break we slotted in to 2 teams, me and varun are  in the same team

so we decided who's is gonna play first and all the rules before itself. So it will be easy to start in the lunch break

A few hours later We quicky had some lunch and went for the match.

We are gonna bowl first according to the toss and varun started to bowl first and all the other Students rounded up to see our match. They started to cheer up..

So the play went by and in between I felt so thirsty so I thought to have some water 

So I searched for the water bottle in my class and I was shocked to see that no one is presented on my class so everyone went to see our match? I am so curious.

oh god! I should go fast because I've made someone to stand instead of me so I quickly picked Varun's bottle and I quenched.

While returning I saw 2 girls standing in front of my class but when I was entering into my class I didn't see them. So, maybe they just came by now.

They both laughing and gossiping something so seriously.

one girl is holding the pillar and smiling with a blush and the other girl is telling her something so it making her to smile both of them facing to the ground view.

They didn't see my presence and I'm actually behind them and standing in the entrance of my class so I can see only their hairs but tried to see that girl who is holding the pillar because that face is so familiar to me but don't know who's that!

she turned her half of the face to tell something to the other girl and so I saw her.

yeah, she is Ananya. Oh god! what she is doing here? of course this is her class too but she didn't have her lunch? Why she is so interested to see that match?

Oh yes, I got it! varun is playing and he is her best friend so she is very interested to see her friend's play.

Shall I go and talk to her?..No..What if she again walk away from me ? maybe I shouldnot do now.

But ..uhmm..let me talk by asking her why she went on that day like that? Maybe this will think her that I'm not so interested to talk with her anymore! Its not gonna be a friendly talk. Just..uhmm..just.

 Maybe she have to answer me for  giving  such a face palm to me yesterday.

While I was thinking about her.The other girl saw me suddenely that I'm gazing at Ananya.

oh no! Its such an embrassing moment why the hell she saw me ?

She is telling to ananya something very curiously. May be She is telling about me that I was Gazing at her for a long time.

Why the hell she is telling about me so seriously? Ananya was holding that pillar casually but after listening to what all she said she stood erect and I know she is uncomfortable right now by my presence and she became shocked as if I gonna rape her.

okay! let me go and talk because I have no option as that other girl saw me looking at Ananya so she should not think that I'm falling for her. Let her think I was just trying to talk to her.

so I went and stood beside her without looking at her and said "HI" uhmm.."Why you went Yesterday without replying me?"I thought of asking her so roughly but I couldn't do that when I saw her so close
Her Angelic beauty not allowing to do that.

I saw that other girl is giggling at me which really making me to give a punch on her face and  now I remember this girl, I saw her with ananya on the very first meeting probably they will be best friends because they were together all the time.

I saw Ananya's face! she is not afraid now but very normal she is and I saw she is trying to say something to me. Maybe a reply.

Then her face suddenly changed to shock, pain and fear her eyes got widened and she is running into the ground very fastly.

What the hell now happened? Noway ..she is really got some problem to deal with me.

She is such a...such a,..wait...I'm the one who always wants to get the facepalm.?.shit!!

What I'm gonna do with her? She is so mysterious to me but why she is always try to go away from me?

At first you walk off from me and now you are running away from me??

why Ananya why?