Chapter 32

CHAPTER 32[UNEDITED]

Neha's pov :

We are on the way to Ananya's house I told 'okay' to have conversation with Ananya about Ashish. But I'm actually tensed to speak with her. If its a normal talk, I would love to do that. But this isn't an easy job! To speak about Ashish to her is quite complicated.

But I have to do that for him. Okay, chill Neha! Seriousness never fits me. And various thoughts are just running randomly.

Meanwhile,we reached her house. Ashish looked at me with lots of hope in his heart I gave advise to him but I'm not yet steady about their issues I don't know how she will react if I say his name to her.

So Ashish said, "You go first Neha then if she allows you inside. I'll follow".

"Haha...comeon Ashish! I'm not in war with Ananya like you. She will definitely allow me. She is my very good friend after all".

I replied him with a light smirk. His face went down after my reply. Maybe he got hesitated I know! I shouldn't have mocked him right now.

He is tensed already. He then replied with sigh,"Okay. What if her parents are inside?"

Oh Gosh! I never thought about that.

"I'll check that. If they are inside we will speak about this later. Deal?"

He nodded.

I stood in front door of her house and took a deep breathe out and ringed the door bell. No response. Damn! She didn't open after my 2nd ring too. Then I almost about to ring for the third, she opens the door.

With a very big smile I said,"Hey Ananya!" .

Crap! She is extremely shocked to see me. But her face is so dull and pale. Is she alright?No she doesn't seem so. Her eyes were swollen like she cried for an hour...uhmm Whether she cried? But for what?I'm damn confused! She never came out from that shock for a min.

Then I arched my eyebrow of whether she is gonna call me inside?

Then later she said,"H-Hi-hi  Neha.Sorry ..I uhmm. come inside." She is not steady and she seems to be very weak.

The house isn't a rich look but it just gave a warm feeling of comfortness. As I stepped into the living room I never came across to meet anyone of her family members. So to clear my doubt

I asked her,"Where is Aunty and Uncle Ananya".

She rolled her eyes and came with an answer."Uhh..They went for a checkup to hospital."

"hat? Anything serious?" I asked her doubtfully.

"No-no. Its just a regular checkup for dad."

We both sat on the couch. After I confirm that no one is in the house. I messged Ashish to come inside.

"So what were you doing all alone?" I placed a normal question.

"Uhmm. I just..Uhm..I was actually watching Tv. "She rolled her eyes again and looked down.

I think she is not comfortable by my presence. I don't know what the hell is still ashish doing outside. He should have came by now. I don't know how to manage with her. She is not talking normal. She is feeling hesitated to talk with me But she raised me a question by all of sudden,

" so,Neha is in my house? Its a great shock to me. "

"Yup.Why its a shock? Am I not supposed to come here?" I smiled at her.

She smiled back and said,"Yes,Ofcourse.You are always welcomed!".

And she also said that,"I'll bring some juice for you.Give me a sec.".