Chapter 39

CHAPTER 39[UNEDITED]

Ananya's pov :

What happened to Ashish again ? He use to come often and visit me but for past couple of months
I couldn't able to see him.

Maybe I should ask Neha.

After my dad's death my friends helped me a lot. And they supported us both financially as well all the house works.

And I don't have any word how to thank them. And I'm mentally disturbed and my heart cannot accept the fact that my dad is no more. Still I cannot accept that!

And I feel he is somewhere around here. His memories are very valuable for me and I'm missing him a lot.

And I really have to tell about varun, he is such a care taker.Though he didn't fully recover from his health he is doing lot of works for my family.

He attached like a son to my mother. But Ashish is feeling guilty to come to my home. But why ? He have all the rights on me as well my family.Why don't he mingle with my mom well like varun?

Later I called Neha to ask about Ashish. She said that,"I don't know anything about him Ananya. I'm also searching for him.He didn't leave any SMS to me. And I'm really worrying about him."

She sobbed.

Oh my Goodness! Actually Neha went to her house after a month from here because she got work it seems so she excused from here but I thought Ashish is also in his house. But he is not there?

And also he didn't tell anything to Neha? How it is possible for him to do like that? She is now worrying about him and either do I.

Why he went from here? What made him to leave me again? He promised me that "I'll be with you" but why did he left me?

I know he is in love with me but why he want to leave me again?
I need him right now. And I thought he will be busy with his works so that he didn't come to visit me.

But I never thought he will just disappear from me like this. Am I so dangerous to him? Am I disturbing him? Had he lost his love towards me?

I was about to say him all the truth but he didn't here to listen me now. My dad's death is a big issue for me. Can't he understand that?

I lost my dad and I didn't think about anything for past couple of months. Nothing! My love, my friends, my mom everything I forgot. And I'm so depressed !

Can't he just understand that? But soon I'll recover from all these. And I thought he will be here for me always and also thought to tell this about to him later.

But why he can't wait? Why he is not able to listen what I'm trying to say always?

Where will I go and search for him now? I'm physically and mentally disturbed. Who will search for him now?..but wait..Still he thinks that I'm in love with varun?

Oh God! He still thinks like that? Yes! I didn't tell him yet but I told this to Neha but on that day everything just destroyed in couple of secs.

What will I do now? Shall I ask varun to help me with this? Yes! He will also be worried about him know?

Yeah! Better I'll ask him but suddenly my mom called me down. So I went down but shocked to see varun sitting with his family and talking with my mom.

Why they came here suddenly? Oh! Maybe they would have came to console my mother.

So I silently went near my mom and stood beside her. Varun smiled at me. And varun's mom asked me,

"How are you Ananya?" with a similing face.