🤡⚰️If you died in the killing game⚰️🤡

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓿
Requested by:
@12Angel_Rose10
And
@ThatPromQueen

"I don't want to die here. I'm scared Byakuya." A trembling Y/n says while being held in Byakuya's arms

"You won't die, that is a promise." He reassures them

"Do you pinky promise?" They ask, holding their pinky out to the boy

"...Yes, I pinky promise." He says after being dumbfounded for a few seconds and intertwining both of their fingers.

"We'll get through this...together!" Y/n says optimistically while squeezing his hand

"Together...what a happy thought." He thought out loud

ґ Ѧ ꎇꂦꂦ꒒ꀤꌗꃅ D̸͟͞ϵѦ

𝓑𝔂𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔂𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

🎶Ding Dong Bing Bong🎶

"A🙀body😈has🤩been🕺discovered💃
After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you'd like, a class trial will begin!" I hear the bear announce on the speakers. I go to wherever I hear the newest scream, which happens to a classroom on the first floor. I catch phrases I don't understand.

"...Don't..."
"...Togami..."
"...see..."
"...gone..."
"...single..?"

"What is going on here, who is out of the game?" I ask my currently alive 'classmates' that consist of Makoto, Yasuhiro, Aoi, Kyoko, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴋᴏ.

"Dude, trust me, you do not want to see this." Yasuhiro says, stepping in front of me to block my vision of the doorway.

"Oh come on, I am the Byakuya Togami. I can do anything." I remark at the fortune teller.

"...Are you sure, man?" He hesitantly asks, concern in his tone.

"Of course I'm sure! Now get out of my way!" I snap at him before pushing him out of my way.

"Togami..!" Makoto calls out, but I had already seen it. The body of the one person I cared about, no, the one person I loved was there...pulse no longer beating. Eyes no longer full of life and happiness.

✨⚠️GORE STARTS HERE⚠️✨

Y/n's body was slouching in the desk, making it appear to be that they are facing the chalkboard and resting their head on top of their hand, their non-dominant hand was mangled and bent in an unnatural position. Their once beautiful eyes were bloodied and gouged out, blood streaking down like tears.

✨⚠️GORE ENDED⚠️✨

"Leave." I demand

"Huh?" Makoto asks in shock

"All of you. Leave." I repeat, venom in my tone. I don't want to be in the same room as my loved one's potential murderer. I glare at everyone until they're all outside the door and the turn to the corpse. I feel a few tears trickle down my face, but quickly wipe them off.

"I'm so sorry my love, I broke our promise. I'll still survive for you, and I'll bring your killer to justice. This...this I can make sure of." I vowed, hoping that Y/n can hear me from a paradise of sorts.

Wait, what's that? There was a calculator inside the desk, almost blocked by your hand. There were numbers punched in, 5318008, what could it mean? Was it like 11037? But upside down, it says...Y/n what the heck. What does that even mean? 'Boobies'...Y/n, even in death, you amuse me.