Maid! Reader x Byakuya (oneshot)

Requested by: @TheLadyAngel

This oneshot is mainly for readers with she/her pronouns, I'm sorry if this inconveniences you.
Have a maid Byakuya for your troubles :D
(He very cute 😳👉👈)

(I don't know how Kirumi speaks bc I haven't been played V3 so sorry if she is ooc)

Now, onto the oneshot!
___________________________________________

"Y/n," Your best friend Kirumi said while you were walking together, "the last time we talked, you said you were in need of a job correct?" You nodded in agreement. "Well, I heard that my friend Aloysius's young master is hiring. The pay is also very good, from what I heard."
"Really?! Thank you so much Kirumi!" You said.
"It is my duty to serve." She replied
-time skip brought to you by Chihiro hanging out with Byakuya and Mondo 😀-

You were overjoyed when you heard that you got hired, but you were dreading the fact that you would be serving "the esteemed Byakuya Togami". You put on your maid uniform, which consisted of: a long sleeved white button up with your initials embroidered on it, a black skirt that stopped above the knees, an apron above the skirt, and black and white stripped tights.

"FBI, OPEN UP!" You practiced yelling at the mirror, making yourself laugh while practicing a humorous first impression. It suddenly dawned on you that you had no idea what the heir's humor was like. You decided a simple 3 knocks on the door with a quiet, "Hello, how may I be of assistance?". Despite not being humorous, it would suffice.

You knocked on the door and waited to be told by the person in the room say, "Come in." Before entering. You thought he looked like Draco Malfoy when you first saw the young master. He had bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and his facial expression was annoyed.

"Hello, how may I be of assistance?" You asked the heir. He looked at you, in what you assumed was disgust, before answering.
"Get me a cup of coffee." WoW hE's VerY poLitE you sarcastically thought before asking him if he wanted any cream or sugar. He looked unamused before saying "I like my coffee black, tch, I thought you would know by now." It took you all your willpower to not make a snarky comment.
"I apologize young master, but today is my first day on the job." You told him with a forced a smile on your face and went to get the black coffee.
Well, this job will be interesting to say the least, you thought while walking to the kitchen to get the brat's coffee.

As you were walking back to the heir's room, you heard him sounding annoyed at an unknown person talking to him.
"Toko, how did you figure out where I live, and more importantly how did you manage to get in my room?"
"W-well g-google told me and I m-may have told them a l-little lie." The girl, Toko stuttered out. You decided it was time to intervene.
"Pardon me young master, but is this guest bothering you?" You asked Byakuya.
"As a matter of fact, she is. Please escort her to the exi-" he started before getting rudely interrupted by the girl
"YOUNG MASTER?! Y-you have no right to call him master you nasty cow!" Toko yelled at you while walking toward you with what seemed like a malicious intent. You remembered you had Byakuya's steaming coffee and used it to defend yourself by dumping it on her shirt.
Toko screamed before going to treat her burn.

"I'll go get you a new coffee." You told Byakuya before you attempted to go toward the kitchen. You were stopped short when the heir suddenly grabbed your wrist, causing you to turn around.
"Is there anything else I can help you with?" you asked him, looking at the floor. He suddenly grabbed the bottom of your chin and forced you to look at him. The touch made you blush, but you maintained your composure. What you weren't prepared for was the heir giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for helping me get rid of that roach." He said while smirking at your perplexed expression before walking out.

You became Byakuya's full time personal maid, and you two became close. Call it cliché but you fell in love with him, despite you being his maid. You didn't bring up the kiss on the forehead, due to embarrassment, but you always wondered about that day. Little did you know Byakuya also thought of that day, screaming into a pillow about how cute you are. Kirumi had been encouraging you to confess, but you always told her that you would do it the next day. Byakuya had been admitted to Hope's Peak Academy, so you saw him less and less. A part of you missed him, but another part of you wanted to punch him for leaving you alone. Your mind wandered as you cleaned while waiting for Byakuya to come back for school.

When he finally got home, he told you about the idiotic things his classmates said or done, making you laugh at his dramatic way of narrating. "You are the only one who understands me." He told you suddenly, which caught you off guard. You chucked awkwardly, unsure how to respond. "Thank you, Togami."
"Call me Byakuya."
"As you wish, Byakuya."
You could barely understand what was happening as Byakuya took both your hands in his and gave you an angry expression. "Stop." He commanded, you were confused so you asked him "Stop what?"
"Why do I feel nervous around you? Why do I get excited to go home and see you? Why do I-" you cut him off with a quick kiss on the cheek.
"I think it's because we grew feelings for each other." you tell him. Byakuya's face was beet red while he just nodded. "...does this mean we're a thing?" you hesitantly ask him, he replies with another nod. You give him another kiss on the cheek, "You're cute when you're flustered." you say to him before getting your duster and going to finish your tasks.

Bonus:

"OK I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS SINCE BEFORE WE MET SO SINCE WE ARE TOGETHER IM GONNA DO IT NOW! ARE YOU READY?!" You ramble to your new boyfriend
"Yes." He replied
You ran from the hallway and slammed open the door before screaming, "FBI, OPEN UP!" at your new boyfriend and tackling him in a hug on his bed and cackling at your joke.

Currently working on:
Yandere! Byakuya x Reader