🌦Panic Attack Comfort🌦

📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰

🌵Requested By: saiharadesert0 🌵

🌦Genre: Hurt/Comfort🌦

✍️1301 words✍️

Setting: Modern AU

📨Date of Request: 04/09/2021📨

📦Day of  Publishing: 11/9/21📦

(I AM SO SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK!!!)

⚠️TW/CW:Panic attack (marked) mentions of kidnapping, being trampled, negative self talk (marked)⚠️

If I get anything wrong or misrepresent anything, please either message me or leave a comment so I can fix it ASAP ❤️

📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰🗞📰
    "Mr. Togami! How do you keep your business successful through generations?!" A reporter asked the heir who you were dating. 'Just smile and wave. It's highly unlikely they'll ask you about anything, so just follow my lead.'  The instructions seemed simple enough, but there were hundreds of journalists and business people asking about Togami Corp.

A couple hundred you could handle at most, but you were getting a bit overwhelmed. You could feel the smile fading away at the tips of your mouth as the third hour slowly arrived. Byakuya had told you not to look at the clock too often, as that could cause tabloid magazines to make up things for drama such as:

• WoahEpicNews:
Byakuya Togami - Kidnapped S/O?

•CapitalistHaterMagazine:
Trying to escape from Byakuya - Y/n's story

•UrMomIsCool:
Y/n cheating on Byakuya with the clock??? NOT CLICKBAIT???

And neither of you wanted to cause drama and/or cause any distaste of the Togami business, so you pushed back all your instincts to stare at the clock until the retched interview was over. It was only a half hour more, just don't mess up for a half hour.

Even more people burst through the door in a savage manner, how many people got invited??? The entire universe??? You look at your boyfriend, disgruntlement in his eyes along with a bit of unease, pursing his lips as he looked at the 'guests'.

He looked at you, and you did your best to push down your anxiety. He linked his pinky with yours as reassurance. You felt a bit more at ease, but not for long. The crowd completely ignored you as they push through to get to Byakuya. You lose your balance and fall onto the floor, surrounded by a sea of people, which doesn't go unnoticed by Byakuya in the slightest.

"Hey! Are you plebeians so desperate to be in the presence of a Togami that you'll push others to the floor? How disgusting..." He yells at the press, helping you up. You brush off your clothing. With all these people that could have potentially be watching and judging you after you fell made your muscles tense. You felt your mind clouding with worry, so you excused yourself properly.

Once out of view of the press and anybody you ran upstairs, the footsteps of your shoes being muffled by the thick, velvety carpet that lined the stairs. You and Byakuya agreed that if something happened, or you got uncomfortable, you could go to his room. You removed the constraints of your stiff outfit, trying to give yourself more room to breathe.