☀️Sunshine☀️

I want to do this with memes but I'm ✨talentless✨

Y/n: NOOOO! You can't write 2 chapters of angst!!!!
Me: Haha angst go brrrrr
————————-
—————
——

You are my sunshine

Byakuya and I hit it off immediately when we met. Maybe it was because of how we didn't care about other people, or we were just cold in general.

My only sunshine.

After the second trial, we realized we were more than friends. But we dismissed it and made a pact. We would protect each other, point things out in investigations, and make the trial a challenge for the others. We would meet each other in the library at 5:45 sharp before going to the cafeteria. We were stalked by Toko, but we just saw it as extra security. Of course we would never tell her that, it would just boost her obsession with Byakuya.

You make me happy

On the rare occasion that I would make Byakuya smile, I felt butterflies in my stomach and admiration for him.

When skies are gray...

After the third trial, I felt...empty. I thought that I would be mentally stable, but looking at bodies, watching executions..? It just gets too much, I went into the library to read a book to get the day's incident out of my mind. Although, one of the characters reminded me of our classmate that died. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face. I tried to stifle my cries and hid behind a bookcase, heaven forbid someone finds me like...this.

Of course, Byakuya had to be the one to find me, he seemed shocked and looked at me with sadness. He sits next to me and I hide my face. I'm not supposed to be seen this vulnerable, I am THE Y/n L/n! Not some stupid, emotional teenager!

You'll never know, dear

Byakuya put his arm around me, and rubbed circles on my back to calm me down.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorr-" I apologize him before getting cut off with his lips on mine.

How much I love you.

I'm shocked, but I kiss back after a few milliseconds. The kiss didn't seem that long, but it seemed like an eternity.

"So...are we official?" I hesitantly ask.

"If course we are, idiot." He says teasingly.

"You better not die, or I'll drag you by the hair back to Earth!" I retorted

"I don't plan to die in this waste of architecture," he said. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his head over my head. We just stay there for a few minutes, enjoying the other's presence.

℘ℓḙᾰṧḙ ĐØ' ₮₳₭Ɇ ₥Ɏ 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 ₳₩₳Ɏ

"BYAKUYA!" I yell for my boyfriend as I desperately try to find him, a knife sticking out of my back. Somehow, after the 2 minutes the wielder of the knife left the room, I was still alive. I didn't see them so I couldn't confront them.

I go into the library and see him there before my legs give out from the blood loss. He runs up to me and kneels next to me, worry and fear contorting his features. I don't know how, but I knew I wasn't going to be alive for much longer.

"Byakuya, I love you." I tell him

"Don't talk like that! You're not going to die! You're going to make it out with me, alive!" He scolded you, but you saw the pained expression on his face. You pulled him in for a last kiss. The tears on both of your faces collided and then, you were gone.

Extended ending if you want more despair lol:

Byakuya pulled your body closer to you, hugging you, begging you to come back. A gurgled cry of pain and loss escaped his throat. Makoto, Kyoko, and Sakura heard him and ran to the source of the noise, trying to find the source. There they saw Byakuya, holding your corpse and crying into your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I feel so awkward writing about kissing bc I haven't even held hands with someone romantically-

Also, HWHAGSIHS WHY SO MANY VIEWS???? TYSM 💞💕💞💞

UP NEXT:

Byakuya x Shapeshifter! Reader 🔲