Motive Video (oneshot)

Not requested by anyone I just randomly had this idea while listening to "Hey There Delilah" and I was like, "Ehh why not."
————————————
————————-
——————
————

Moneyboy's POV:

"Here's ya motive video, you disgusting children!" The bear said enthusiastically. I didn't think anything would impact me, since I didn't have many emotional connections.

I turn the tape on, and I see my assistant Y/n.
They look a bit more fatigued than usual but they are still looking like their usual selves in their business attire and such.

They clear their throat before they begin,
"Hey there Togami, what's it like at Hope's Peak Academy? I'm a thousand miles away but tonight you'll be the best at what you do. Our workers will miss you." It was professional, just like our relationship. I don't know why this could be a motive.

The tape goes to static before going back to Y/n. This time they look even more unusual with their hair frizzy and looking a bit wary, always looking around a few times.

"Hey there Byakuya, I have so much more to say if all these videos that go to you will take your breath away I'll record them all." They sighed before continuing, "If I was more in love with you, I'd fall. I'd lose it all..." Y/n said sadly. I felt my breath catch. Did I catch feelings for Y/n but assumed it was just admiration for a co-worker?

More static...another message. This time Y/n appears to be running, from how fast the camera's moving up and down. "Byakuya, I don't know if I'll make it out of here aliv-" they get cut off and the screen went dark. A scream is heard, I don't know if it was Y/n's or someone else's.

Then I hear the high pitched voice of Monokuma came through the headphones, "Oh no! Whatever could have happened to the beloved assistant of Byakuya? Find out after Graduation upupupupu!"

I made two promises that day.

1) To kill the mastermind

2) To find Y/n, and start anew with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: EY TONY. YA FORGOT YA GIRL-