Byakuya x Tsundere! Reader

Requested by: @grells_deathsythe , I hope you enjoy it. Even if there aren't many 'baka' s in here-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Toko: Ily, ur amazing

Togami: D I S G U S T A N G 🤢

Y/n: *insults Byakuya and disrespects his entire identity*

Togami: H o t 🥵

💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢

𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I was just walking in the halls, vibin' to my music, when some nitwit bumps into me almost making me drop my books.

"Watch where you're going, stupid." I say after they bump into me

"Are you aware who you are taking to?" The stranger, whom I recognize as Byakuya Togami, says to me. I look him up and down before providing my "input".

"An ugly, rich brat. Now let me leave." I demand

"How dare you!" He yells grabbing my elbow, keeping me in place.

"I dared, we've established this, now let me get to class. If you don't let go of me, I'm gonna scream bloody murder." I threaten, getting ready to scream at the top of my lungs.

"What's your name?" He asks as he lets go of me.

"It isn't important since I never wanna see you again. Toodles!"  I say, speed walking away

"Come back here!" He yells at me

"Nope!" I yell back cheerfully, not looking at the angry dude as I head to class.

  💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️Timeskip💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️

I was just eating my lunch with my friends [Fav DRTHH and/or SDR2 characters], when Monsieur** Lìmon approached our table. 

"I didn't expect to see you here. And someone like you shouldn't hang out with these clowns, I think you'd be better suited sitting with me." He said smugly, now if it was me insulting them it wouldn't have a problem. But I'm the only one who can insult my friends, not this Walmart version Richy Rich.

"It is true that they are my clowns, but you are the whole circus Byakuya~!" I say to him while smiling, my friends look at me and Byakuya trying to hold in their laughs. Byakuya scoffs and walks back to his table where he is all alone (aside from Toko staring at him from the table behind him but we don't talk about that).

"I'M tEllIng mY fAthEr aBoUt thIs l/N!!!" I say, combining a character in a book with Byakuya. Your friends' faces are red from trying to hold in their laughs. "Go on idiots, laugh, he probably has his noise canceling Gucci AirPod+ in his ears." One of my friends starts wheezing and laughing like a Hyena, triggering a chain reaction of laughs in your friend group. I saw a glimpse of Byakuya burying his head in a book, and I feel a twinge of guilt.

"Don't worry about it, he's never done anything for you so why should you care about him?" You tell yourself as you finish your lunch.

"Hey Y/n, you ok?" [Fav DRTHH and/or SDR2 character] asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Of course I'm ok! Are you stupid?!" I snap at them.

"Chill." They said defensively before sipping their  drink.

💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️Timeskip💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️

"Hey! You! No, not you Naegi, go away. You! The person who didn't tell me their name! Come over here." I hear Byakuya say, I roll my eyes before walking over to him. I'm stopped by Mondo grabbing my shoulder.