Byakuya x Fem! Reader: Cuddles After Midnight

Requested by: @owolovecute
✨Warnings: angst near beginning, insults and abandonment mentioned✨

"You're alone Y/n, and you always will be." You're in a dark room and see Byakuya looking at you in disgust, it broke your heart.

"W-what did I do wrong?" You ask, feeling despair seeping into your cracking heart.

"Tch, everything you do is wrong. You pathetic excuse of a person." He rudely replied, snorting at your trembling form.

"W-what?" You question, tears threatening to spill

"You are just an insignificant piece of plankton drifting in the ocean...꒒ꍏꈤꀘ꓄ꂦꈤ ...꒒ꍏꈤꀘ꓄ꂦꈤ ...
꒒ꍏꈤꀘ꓄ꂦꈤ..." he remarks, repeating the insult over and over again until you can't take it anymore

"STOP!" You yell out, waking up in a cold sweat. "Thank goodness, only a nightmare." You think, still shaken, you walk over to your boyfriend's dorm.

You knock on the door before speaking "B-byakuya? It's me Y/n...c-can I please come in..?"

The door opens to a frustrated Byakuya "What Do you wan- Darling, what happened?" His voice starts off stern, but becomes softer as he see's the state you're in. He motions for you to come in. Which you do and just awkwardly stand in front of him while he's sitting on his bed, feeling yourself break down in tears. The stress of your killing-semester situation was bad enough, but feelings of inadequacy can make even the strongest person break.

"A-am I an insufficient girlfriend? Are you disappointed with me? I'm sorry if I ever let you down." As you asked the questions, tears poured down your face and you had to make sure your legs didn't give out under you.

"Dear, you've never let me down, in fact, you're more than I could've ever imagined in a significant other! If anybody is insufficient, it's me." Byakuya said, comforting you "Come over here." He continued, patting a spot next to him on the bed. You shakily sat down on it, still crying, when he pulled you close to his chest and rubbed your back soothingly.

"I love you so, so much. And I want you to know that. I want to make it out of this killing game with you by my side." He confidently told you, looking you in the eye. He saw you tear up and immediately felt guilty "D-did I say something wrong?" he worriedly asked

You wipe your tears and smile at him, "No, you said the perfect thing. Can I stay here for the rest of the night?" you ask him

"I don't see why not." He nonchalantly responds

You eagerly climb onto the bed under the warm covers and wrap your arms around him.

"What are you doing?!" He asks with a fierce blush

"Just give me affection, please." You say while hugging him, closing your eyes

"...the sacrifices I make for you..." he mutters under his breathe

"And I'm forever grateful." You genuinely respond

He hesitantly wraps his arms around you puts his head on top of yours, spooning you. You let out a content sigh and turn your body around so that you're fully hugging him, both of your legs tangled together.

"I love you, Byakuya." You say, feeling enveloped in both of your warmth

"I love you too, dear." He whispered in your ear, before you both fall into a dreamless sleep.

[Bonus:]
Byakuya with the dudes:

Yasuhiro: Hey Byakuya, why'd Y/n come out of your room hMm?

Byakuya: If you are implying what I think you are implying, you are incorrect.

Y/n with the dudettes:

Toko: ...how good was he-

Y/n: Toko nO-

A/n:
Sorry for this being shorter than usual, I'm so bad at fluff-

RIP Adobe Flash 😔✌️