Byakuya with a S/O who is a singer (oneshot)

@GoCommitSimp (ACK IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG)

WARNING: THE SONG ABOVE HAS A STRONG USE OF LANGUAGE/ PROFANITY  AND SUGGESTIVE THEMES

Things to know about chapter:

Y/n has a wide range and clear voice, they can sing any genre, even if it's in a different language, making them the Ultimate Singer

Y/n IS an ultimate but since they are anonymous in their career, they didn't accept the Hope's Peak application

Ghost - Y/n's stage name

Y/n - your name

WARNINGS: Ib//ki Mi//da, Ferret , loud noise, mice/rodents, animal getting eaten (not very descriptive), yelling, Hajim// Hin//ta, Nats//mi K//zuryuu, Aoi As//hina, S//kura Oog//mi, Le//n Kuw//ta

(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(——————(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(

"Aaand that was the number 1 song on the charts! Ghost and Ibuki Mioda in their new song "I squeezed out the baby, but I don't know who the father is!" What a mouthful! We are fortunate enough to have the one of the writers and singers with us today for a few wise words!" I listened to the radio as Ibuki spoke her wisdom.

Hey Hey! I-Buki-Mio-Da here! Sadly, without my pal Ghostie, Ghost really helped Ibuki with the song and they're suuuuuper fun to hang out with, even if it's just over voice chat ! Thankies for listening to our song!" Ibuki opened her mouth, lowering it down onto the microphone, making whale noise, and quickly going back to her original standing position. The radio host seemed confused, chuckling uncomfortably.

"Alrighty! I guess that is the sage advice of Ibuki Mioda! Nobody knows who the mystery singer's true identity is, Ghost really lives up to their stage name! The 7 day forecast is supposed to be clear ski—"  I turn down the radio, flicking the pen in my hand in thought. Should I apply for Hope's Peak? If I do, should I finally go into the Main Course and stop my anonymity? Or should I pay the heavy tuition and just be a nobody in the Reserve Course? I take my phone out and text my friend Aoi.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Swimmy Neutron
—————————————————————

Y/n: Swimmy!

Swimmy Neutron:
Yee?

  Y/n: Would you want me to go to Hope's Peak? Idk I'm just thinking about transferring

Swimmy Neutron:
OH YES PLEASE DO I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID RICH DUDE AND I NEED YOU TO SMACK SOME SENSE INTO HIM

Swimmy Neutron: Please 🥺👉👈

Y/n: Of course bbyyyyy 😼👍 IF HE IS MAKING THE MOST AMAZING BESTIE 💅™️ IN THE WORLD ANNOYED HE DOESNT DESERVE HIS KNEECAPS ✋🙄

Swimmy Neutron: Thanks honey 😚💍
Swimmy Neutron: Shoot I have a swim meet ttyl

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I set my phone down and decide to pay the tuition for the reserve course, after all, I had just made a ton of money with Ibuki and my new song and I had been saving for college...plus I wouldn't have to worry about my identity getting found out. After all, I had used voice distortions for your calls with Ibuki, so nobody would figure it out! I easily found the phone numbers of the headmaster and other higher ups in the school and ask about enrollment.