CUDDLES (Fluffy oneshot)

(This is during the Killing game)

     "BYAKUYA!" You called out, looking for your boyfriend. You were feeling the despair slowly crawling into you, and you knew just how to stop it.

"Dear would you please keep it down, I'm trying to read." He replied. You went over to him and put your face in front of the book.    "Byakuyaaaaaaaaa..." you groaned, wanting his attention.

Sighing, Byakuya places the book down, looking at you with a hint of annoyance. "What do you need?" You smiled childishly and looked down at the floor blushing
"U-um I was wondering if we could um, uh." Byakuya was growing tired of your antics "If we could what?". You struggled to get the single word out, "Cuddle..?" Byakuya had a light blush, but he recovered quickly. "I suppose I could make an arrangement for that." You gave him a happy smile, grabbed his hand and went for your dorm.

Once there, you flopped onto the bed. Byakuya chuckled at your childish behavior. Then he slowly sat down on the bed and immediately was tacked by a hug from you. You put your head on his chest and could hear his heart beating, Byakuya put his hand on your hand and started patting it awkwardly.     
Eventually,  you both fell asleep.

The mastermind watched from their cameras, "What a hopeful couple... it would be a shame if one of them died, or got falsely executed." The mastermind laughed a cruel, scheming laugh, determined to make at least one of them fall into despair.

Author's note:
Thanks for witnessing my embarrassment 😔