☁️Byakuya x Tall! Reader Oneshot☁️

Requested by: @Blacktide11

Tall girl: You think your life is hard? I wear size 13 nikes, MENS size 13 nikes. Beat that.

Me: A bug was stuck in the light panel at school and I watched it slowly crawl around and die 😔

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oneshot in a nutshell: Y/n tries to give Byakuya affection/head pats. Byakuya doesn't want his hair ruined. He run.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝓑𝔂𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔂𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I feel a presence looming over me. I look up to see my partner, Y/n. They were looking at my head and slowly raising their arm.

"Don't touch the hair of the esteemed Byakuya Togami. It takes hours to get my hair to the perfect position." I say, craning my neck up towards them.

"Head pat, head pat, head pat."

They said in a whisper, before starting to chant louder and faster, "head pat, head pat, HEAD PAT, HEAD PAT." I run away from Y/n out of fear of my hair getting messed up.

Pushing plebeians out of my way, I make it to the field and see Y/n running with determination towards me. I do a turn and run back to the classroom, hoping for Y/n to lose interest and stamina.

I push the same plebeians from last time out of the way and go into an empty supply closet. A student was on their phone, typing furiously while mumbling, "Why do people read this?" And just screaming under their breath. However, when they saw me they panicked,

"FORGETTI SPAGHETTI!"

The mystery student yelled before disappearing from existence. Wait what was I doing again? Oh right, running from Y/n. I lean tiredly against the wall but I start to feel warmth and clothing instead of the cold wall's bricks. A hand grabs my shoulder, I punch where I assume my captors face would be.

"OUGH!" (A/n: I don't know how to write painful ouchie sounds-) I hear the voice cry out in pain, oh gosh please don't let it be who I think it is. I guide my hands along the wall, looking for a light switch. When I turn the lights on, I see a Y/n with a bloody nose. I was about to get angry at whoever caused them pain, but then realized I punched them. They pinch their nose and look at me like a puppy that just got kicked.

"Y/n! Don't scare me like that!" I reprimand them

"Dang bro, you're not even gonna apologize for punching me?" They feign sadness in their voice, demanding an apology.

"...I suppose it would be improper for me to not apologize. Y/n, I'm sorry for punching you." I say simply. However Y/n stares at me blankly, unimpressed by my apology so I try again.

"My amazing Y/n, will you forgive me for punching you?" I force myself to say. I didn't get any response from them, so I make another attempt. They're really milking the apology

"Oh my immaculate, breathtaking, showstopping partner Y/n, will you please grace me with the sound of your angelic voice forgiving me for being a fool and thrusting my fist onto your sacred face?" I manage to say through gritted teeth at how sickly sweet and lovey-dovey I sound.

"Of course I'll forgive you! Under one condition." They say with a smirk on their face, "this can't be good." I think to myself. Y/n approaches me and bends down, slowly inching towards my face. My eyes widen and heat floods through my body as they come closer and closer to me, our noses almost touching.

I close my eyes when I feel a hand on my head, patting my hair. I open my eyes instantly at the new weight on my head. I can see Y/n's amused expression and when we make eye contact they manage to smirk even more.

So here I am, sitting on a bucket in the storage closet while my partner pats my head. How regal of the affluent heir of the Togami Corporation.

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

——————- . ——————- . ———————

A/n: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLUFF :D

(ALSO MY PARENTS SIGNED ME UP FOR A COSPLAY THINGY WHERE I LIVE AND ITS MY FIRST TIME COSPLAYING SO IF ANY OF YOU COSPLAY OR KNOW ANY TIPS/LIFE HACKS PLEASE COMMENT THEM AHAAH IM RAMBLING-)

——————- . ——————- . ———————

working on:

Byakuya x Reader with Tourettes (oneshot)
Byakuya x RICH! Reader (oneshot)
Byakuya x SINGER! Reader (oneshot)
Byakuya x REAL! Reader (part 3)
Byakuya with a Gamer S/o (Headcannons)
JEALOUS BYAKUYA DRABBLE MY PARENT MADE AND IS HOLDING ME AT GUNPOINT (/s) TO PUBLISH

ILYASMAIATYDIWTTDABTWAS
(I love you all so much and if anyone tells you different I will track them down and beat them with a stick)

-ᑌᔕE

(EE ETETI)