Commoner! Byakuya x Affluent!Heir!Reader

Byakuya is now...in the middle class...DUN DUN DUUUN

Requested by: 1-800-sukmyCOC- , I hope you enjoy it!

My dumb brain was trying to figure out COC meant 🤡

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

βΥΔKυΥΔ PΟV 

"Get your new issue of Conglomerate magazine! Special interview with the L/n Company's heir! Papers are limited!" The newspaper man advertised in the town square. I looked at the source of the voice and saw other people my age eagerly giving the man money for the magazine.

It was no secret that the blunt, cold hearted Y/n had captured the heart of us 'commoners'. Heck, even I had caught feelings for them. I eagerly gave the man the money and managed to snag the last magazine, I couldn't wait to get home and read the article.

After I got in my room, I eagerly flipped through the pages to see Y/n. There was a F/C background, they were surrounded by vines and wearing a crown while looking down at the camera with a serious expression on their face.  (A/n: if you're having trouble imagining it, use the picture below as a reference ☺️)

  (A/n: if you're having trouble imagining it, use the picture below as a reference ☺️)

(Art doesn't belong to me)

I looked at the picture for a while, admiring their features before flipping to the page with the interview when some words caught my eyes. "...potential relationship with a commoner" I go back to the beginning of the sentence, my eyes aren't tricking me.

"The L/n Corporation is thinking of letting their child, the famously adored Y/n, have a potential relationship with a commoner. 'This commoner will have to meet some of our expectations,' comments one of Y/n's parents, 'but we think it'll be an opportunity for the company to expand itself into a broader market.' When we asked the heir their opinion on the matter, they silently closed the door without any comment." The article says.

I looked at the bottom of the page to see if there was any information on how to be selected, I knew I had a slim chance but I know how to be charming.

"The L/n family will be renting out a small diner for a speed dating session with any potential suitors at 6:30 tonight. Anybody who fails to be there in time will not be able to attend. Simply bring in the ticket at the bottom of the page and show it as identification that you received this magazine that also serves as an invite." I carefully rip out the ticket and place it in a wooden box. I decide to wear a grey colored button up underneath a black sweater. Not too formal, not too casual. I get onto my bed and set an alarm for 5:30, incase I take too long of a nap.

  ((Timeskip brought to you by Byakuya having a bigger chest size than Celeste))

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE UP TOGAMI! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE UP TOGAMI!' My alarm yells at me. I groan and slightly slap myself to wake myself up, I check my phone and see...6:15??? I CAN'T BE LATE! I rush out of bed and go to the bathroom to flick some cold water on my face, rejuvenating my senses. I quickly grab the ticket from the box and run to the Hanamura Diner, where the speed dating took place. Thank t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶  Atua that I managed to get there at 6:28. I go for the door when I get pulled back.