"WEAR THE DANG FROGGY HAT!"

Requested by: kyotouwu

🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸

Byakuya sighed as he opened the door, revealing a package addressed to his lover, who lived with him.

"What'd you order?" He asked you, putting the box on the table.

"It's actually a gift for you!" you tell him

"...so you spent my money to get something for me?" He asks blankly

"Actually, I bought it with my own money!" you say defensively+

"Ok...what is it though?" He asks, looking at the box with curiosity

"Open it to find out!" You say, giving him a box cutter

Byakuya cuts the cardboard open with the blade and takes out the package. he looks at the contents, scanning it and looking at it from all angles, before looking at you blankly.

"A hat. you got me a...a green hat."

"Oh but that's not all! It's not just a green hat, it's a FROGGY HAT!" you exclaim before showing him the eyes at the top.

"Do you expect me to wear it?" He asks, a hint of nervousness in his voice

"Yup!" You say in a tone that implies that he doesn't have a choice.

"I am not wearing a 'froggy hat'. It would ruin my image as the heir to the Togami Conglomerate." he sternly insisted, putting the froggy hat on top of the box.

"Then don't wear it out of the house!" You suggest, trying to come up with a compromise.

"But if I wear it, you won't be able to return it." He reminds you.

"Pshhhhhhh those are details," you dismissively wave your hand before continuing, "Plus it's green. Just like your outfit!" You say trying to persuade him.

"These are very different shades of green." He states, pressing the bright green hat against his dark green suit to accentuate the difference in color.

"Ok, then get a different suit." you say

"I'm not changing my suit just to humor you." He states

"Then just get in casual clothing!" you suggest

"...Fine. I'm only changing because this suit is getting uncomfortable, not to put out the hat." Byakuya said, going to his closet to change.

Byakuya shortly came back in a grey sweater and jeans. You were tapping your foot on the floor impatiently while holding the hat out to Byakuya.

"Put it on!" You demand

"No." he replies

"Put the froggy hat on!" you request again.

"No." He says firmly

"WEAR THE DANG FROGGY HAT!" you loudly command, exasperated at the heir's stubbornness.

🐸 ... after Y/n threatened to revoke cuddle privileges, Byakuya finally gave in to their demands ... 🐸

"See! That wasn't so bad!" You say, looking at Byakuya standing in front of the mirror wearing the froggy hat.

"I feel like that frog puppet." your boyfriend says monotonously

"Well that frog puppet is rich, so I don't see the problem." You say, but Byakuya is transfixed (and horrified) on the reflection in front of him.

"I look like a fool." He states, still looking at himself in the mirror.

"I also got a froggy hat, now we can be fools together!" you say, donning your own froggy hat on your head before you take a picture of you and an unexcited Byakuya in the froggy hats.

"You're an idiot, but you're a tolerable idiot." Byakuya says to you after you take the pictures, a slight smile on his face.

🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸💚🐸

A/n: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 60K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU'RE ALL SO SWEET AND SUPPORTIVE I CANT- 😡💕💕💕💕

Working on:

Tyakuya Bogami with an insomniac S/O headcannons

Junko x Fem! reader

REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD AND WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC. YOU ARE LOVED AND VALID ✋🙄💕💕💕💕

ᶠᵘⁿ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ: ᴵ'ᵐ ʷᵉᵃʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᶠʳᵒᵍᵍʸ ᵖᵃʲᵃᵐᵃ ᵖᵃⁿᵗˢ ʷʰᶦˡᵉ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯