Byakuya x Real! Reader

So it's like you in real life (it'll make sense soon)

"UGHHHHH." You grunted into your pillow, all the  Byakuya x Readers on Wattpad, Quotev, or AO3, were either abandoned or haven't updated yet.   Maybe I should look for another character to simp for...you thought to yourself as you lazily scrolled through some Byakuya memes. You found a YouTube video called "How to summon Byakuya Togami" yessir you thought as you clicked the video.

Suddenly the lights flickered and you kept on hearing the notification sound of Wattpad's *ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding* over and over again. Suddenly, it stopped and you saw the man of the hour before you. "Where am I?" Byakuya demanded, you however were looking at him shocked.

"Holy crap did I shift realities or something?" You thought out loud.

"Answer the question." Byakuya said, but you had started bumbling and ranting.

"HOLY HAJIME HINATA IS IT ACTUALLY YOU?! HOW ARE YOU HERE?! WHY ARE YOU HERE? AM I GOING IN A KILLING GAME TOO?!" You were having a metaphorical stroke. "Hush, peasant. Answer my question and I'll and I'll answer yours"
"Okay." You said before continuing, "You, my kind sir, are in my house. I don't know why you are here but you are. Woohoo." You told him, the more you talked the quieter, weaker your voice got.
"Then what happened to Monokuma and my idiotic classmates?" He asked.
"I assume they went to other people's homes. Maybe it's supposed to be a motive?" Suddenly, a Wattpad notification came on and you saw that usernameyjshdjdjn had updated their book. You opened it and saw a picture of Aoi doing a peace sign while the author wrote "PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHY SHE'S HERE DID I GET KIDNAPPED? BUT MY KIDNAPPER IS COOL OR A COSPLAYER VERY GOOD AT BEING IN CHARACTER???? HELP??? MAYBE??"
"So, Monsieur, you are in a different universe than you are originally from. Here, the killing game you were in was entirely fictional and part of a game franchise called 'Danganronpa'.  If you don't believe me, here." You looked up his name and clicked on the wiki page. He looked shocked as he read that he was a fictional character.
"So you are saying, I do not exist?" He asked
"Yup."
"I need to sit down." You guide him to the couch where he puts his head in his hands in thought.
"Look on the bright side! You have fangirls, fanboys, and fan people." You told him.
"But...does that mean that my family's conglomerate doesn't exist?" He looked extremely disappointed, all his sacrifices for nothing.

After a few excruciating seconds, you realized that you haven't introduced yourself yet.
"Well, uh my name is Y/n L/n." You said as you outstretched your hand toward him. He looked nervous as he shook it. "Typically I wouldn't even bother acknowledging you, but since I technically do not have any social standings I will accept your hospitality." He said while shaking your hand with a firm handshake.
"Now, what are these "fangirls" you spoke of earlier." You got on your phone and showed him all the togami x reader content. Some of it you had read, but he didn't need to know that so you kept your mouth shut. He read some of them and scoffed at certain parts before saying, "Why on earth would I ever do that?" After a few moments of seeing him finish another chapter, he looked perplexed. "L/n, what is a 'lemon'?" You quickly snatched the phone out of his hands.
"OK THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY." *trigger the Vietnam flashbacks of when Y/n accidentally read a lemon*
———-( timeskip because Author-chan is in Spain without the S 👈😀👈 )————

"Hmph, this food is exceptional. Nothing like my personal chef made, but it's not repulsive." Togami told you as he finished the breakfast of toast and eggs.
"Um, thanks..? I'm glad you enjoyed it at least a little." You said. "Togami, how are you going to get back to Hope's Peak? I enjoy your company, but unless time stopped there, J-" you stopped yourself you didn't want to reveal the mastermind because that was your favorite part of the first game. "How many people have died so far?"
"Eight, Celeste just had her execution."
"Aww man." you muttered, Celeste was one of your favorites. (A/n: if you hate her just change it to a character before her that died).

You turned Wattpad on and started to read a _____ x reader, (it can be a danganronpa character (or a character from another fandom idc) What you didn't know was that the four eyed lemon was looking over your shoulder. "Why does it have the letters 'Y' and 'n'?" (Is this a fourth wall break??? We'll never know...)

"Uh you just insert the space with your name and read it as that. For example if it said '(name) went to the store', I would read it as, 'Y/n went to the store.' "

"I see...but why would you read it? It seems like a waste of time." he persisted.

"I think that it's a nice way to escape reality...but you do you, Baka-kuya." The nickname slipped out of your mouth before you even realized. "I- Uh- AEJFAJLFJS LIPSTICK IN MY VALENTINO WHITE BAG?" you would sometimes quote vines if you didn't know what to say or were embarrassed. At least you didn't call him 'Daddy long legs', but you were still feeling like "dlfjasldfklas".

But instead of reprimanding you, Byakuya did something unexpected. He smiled not only smiled, he laughed you could only watch in awe as it graced his features. I made THE Byakuya Togami laugh...I feel special teehee. you thought while you began to smile. Once his laughter died down, he asked you a question, "What other nicknames have people made for me?"

"Aha, some of them I wouldn't want to say out loud buuuuuuuut since you're special I'll make an exception." you said feeling bold.

"I look forward to hear them." He said while pushing his glasses up in the iconic 'HAH! IM BETTER THAN YOU.' way

Maybe this won't be so awkward after all. You thought as you and Byakuya huddled together to see more nicknames.

---------------------

----------------

hajfsjfls I HOPE (Nagito has entered the chat) YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONESHOT AND IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT CH. 4

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 4K READS Y'ALL ARE SO AMAZING AND I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY SIMP FOR TOE-GUMMY

❤✨❤ LOVE YOU ALL, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST, AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!❤✨❤