Byakuya x Anxious! Reader

Guide:
Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
A/n- author's note
✨THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS!!!✨

"You can't trust anyone, everyone here wants to kill you." The threat of a killing game is keeping you awake at night, even when you double-triple-check that your door was locked. You feel your heart getting faster as your brain tortures you with mundane thoughts of your corpse being discovered; being bloodied, bruised, and mangled.
You lightly bash your head against the pillow, trying to push the thoughts out of your head. It only makes them more intense as you imagine your murderer bashing your head against the wall with no mercy. You want to get out of your room, where you feel your panicked thoughts invading every crease and crevice, but at the same time you don't want to be killed.
You start to formulate a plan. Who here is least likely to kill me? Makoto seemed like a fair bet, but you haven't really hung out with him enough to trust him. Hifumi seems harmless, but he's perverted. Maybe Kiyotaka, but he'd say something like "NO! it's unwholesome!". You thought about all your classmates until you were down to one option: Togami.
He was a jerk, but he was sensible. He'd probably just be peeved, but in the end he'd let you sleep on the floor. You figured he wouldn't kill you in his room because 1. it'd be too hard to dispose of evidence, and 2. It'd be obvious he killed you.
Gathering up your courage, you went out of your room and looked for Togami's dorm. You quickly found it with ease as the nameplate was a tiny pixilated version of the lemon haired boy. You knocked on the door like the wind brushing on a tree's leaves. You waited for a second and soon the door opened to a tired Togami.
"What do you want L/n." He said in a harsh tone. You didn't mean to upset him, but you kept your facade up.
"I humbly request to stay in your room for the night. I trust that you are smart enough to not kill me." You used fancy words to seem smarter.
"And how do I know this isn't an attempt to end my life?" You emptied your pockets, showed your shoes, and anywhere else you could have hid a weapon.
    After a few moments of looking lost in thought, Togami finally spoke.
"Very well, I suppose you can stay here for the night. Go get your pillows, blanket, and sheet from your dorm and we'll set up a makeshift bed. If someone dies tonight, you'll be my alibi and I'll be yours." You thanked him, and quickly went and got your things.

(Time skip brought to you by Yasuhiro and Rantaro smoking weed together)

When you got back to Togami's room, you realized that he had stripped (a/n: HA! You wish.) the bed of the sheets and pillows.
You expected to sleep on the floor, but he was surprisingly letting you sleep on the bed. You looked at him in shock and noticed certain things. Like how his eyes weren't just a normal blue, they were more of a darkish teal color, and his sleep shirt showed off his slim figure- NO Y/N! THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO HAVE SILLY CRUSHES!

He noticed you staring and grimly said, "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." You looked away, realizing you must have been looking longer than you thought. You managed to stutter out an apology before putting your sheets on the bed and making yourself comfortable.
"Where are you going to sleep?" You asked him
"On the floor, obviously." He dryly replied while placing his bed sheets and cover on the floor.
"
ok." You replied, the mattress smelled like some fancy cologne Togami probably uses.
  When you were about to fall asleep, you said "I love you, goodnight." to the heir without realizing what you were saying.
"Excuse me?" He asked, but you were already asleep, he sighed with a heavy blush before grumbling a "Love you too, sleep well" back to the unconscious Y/n.

BONUS SCENE:
You woke up to Monokuma's morning announcement and saw some blonde hair next to you. "Morning, Togami..." you tiredly said wait Togami?  You thought to yourself, but lo and behold, the SHSL Heir was next to you. His arms were wrapped around your waist with his head in the crook of your neck. You felt your face turn a million shades of pink as he snuggled even more into you whispering "5 more minutes..." in his husky morning voice. Maybe Togami and I will come to the cafeteria a bit later you thought as you drifted back to sleep.

A/n: thanks for reading! Have a great day!