USER'S B-DAY

HEY BESTIES ITS MY B-DAY AND IM WRITING CRACK THATS WRITTEN LIKE THOSE 'Werewolf/sold to a boy band fanfics' BC mmMmMmmM YEaAah

Say happy birthday or I will eat your kneecaps 😼

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

"WAKE UP SIMP ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST." Your guardian, User, said as they snatched the covers off of your frAIl fRaMe. User was a terrible parent, they slightly raised their voice at you once 😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰

Your breakfast consisted of hot sauce slathered between two slices of bread. They also gave you hot sauce as a beverage. You chugged the hot sauce cutely, hot Cheeto dust red covering your cheeks. Your e/c oRbS eyed the the sandwich before quickly devouring it. Your mouth was on fire, so User gave you a fire extinguisher to eat. You eat it in one bite and almost spit it out when User informs you about something that'll change your life forever.

"Sooo...ummmm...I sold you to Byakuya for $420 ahhaha loser. I'm spending this on my crippling addiction to tic-tac-toe." Your parent said as they twerked elegantly. Exactly 2 seconds later, Byakuya teleported into the room. He just kinda appeared, like Jesus at pentagon idk I've never read the manga.

Byakuya RoUgHly grabbed your arm and shoved you into a white van that says "free-candy". Your back rOugHly hit the seat and the seatbelt magically buckled, not letting you get out because it had those complicated seat belts they give toddlers.

"I am the alpha-male, and you better not forget it silly goose. I will punish you if you don't respect the alpha. Grrr." He said looking into my ORBS

I looked at his blue green white red orange yellow purple gray brown pink oRbS and felt myself go weak in the knees as I looked at his tAlL fRamE.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm so-so-o-o-orry Mr. Tog-goo-goo-ga-ga mi." I said, putting my fingers together because I'm baby 🥺 but also a baddie 😽 so I flipped my hair and stuck my tongue out. He blushed at my frogginess. I'm so hot. I'm not the other humans, I'm special.

"There once was a ship that put to sea the name of the ship was the Billy o' Tea~~~~~~~~~~~~" I sang elegantly, cutely, amazingly, America's got talent-ly, Sayaka Maizono-ly, hotly, gently, strongly, showstoppingly.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-how d-do you know that song? Only the long lost super cute hybrid werewolf demon angel octagon neko dragon fairy obtuse angle mama mia Mario spicy calzone water ice table cloth ice cream cookie cake Beyoncé royals knows that song 😦😦😦😦😧😧😧😧😧🤯🤯🤯🤯🤭🤭🤭🤭🤔🤔🤔🤔" Byakuya said, he was running alongside the car, bc he's a werewolf maid cat boy 🤪

"DKBSISHESB JSUSJSJ" the super cute Uber driver said, he looked like an old homeless man wearing a green hoodie and some weird shirt with red squiggles on it. Hot.

"He's speaking Hopeful, I am very fluent in that language." Cat boy maid werewolf Byakuya boasted, "He said, 'we're at the hotel'."

"I mean yeah it says hotel up on the sign." I point out.

"SHUT UP YOU DOBDJSHEJE SOAUAU BBAABABABABABABYYYY BABY BABY OOOH LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHHH!" Byakuya retaliated

"Zaddy chill." SwAyIng yOur hIps, you walked into the hotel.

"AwOoGa" Byankunk said, following you to the front desk, where GASP! USER WITH A MUSTACHIO WAS WORKING THERE!

"OMG MR TOGOMO ITS MY PARENT USER!" CRYSTALS FORMING IN YOUR TEARDUCTS

"Who? Nah, I'm Usèr." THE MUSTACHED PERSON SAID

"Oh ok." You sucked the tears back into your eyes like a vacuum. Byakuya thought you looked really gorgeous when your eyes turn into vacuums 😳😻🥴

"WE HAVE 1 ROOM LEFT WITH o n e BED OHHH NOOOOO!" Usèr was crying on the floor and screaming.

"Yeah, we'll take it." You said, crossing your arms and flipping your hair  (if you have short hair or no hair you're just doing the movement without hair 🧍‍♀️) and pee-peeing your pants. Kokichi Ouma? Oma? Oh na na na? Joe-Mama? was there, also with pee-pee pants. You two did finger guns at each other, pee-pee-pant-pals.

"Alright it's for free since Bestie Y/n is a babe 😳👉👈" (YES YOU ARE DONT EVEN ARGUE WITH ME YOU ARE AN  AMAZING AND GORGEOUS PERSON) Usèr Debby Ryan'd at you while they gave you the room's keys.

"Grrr, they're my property peasant. I bought them fair and square." Byakiya growled 😤😤😤😠😠😠😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬 you blushed at his protectiveness

"Hot." User said while still on the floor

"What?" Biankuya was shocked

"Choke me with your crosstie respectfully 🤠" Usèr politely requested

"Ok we're going to our room now." Byaluya held your hand before marriage like the filthy little playboy he is and took you to your temporary room. You blushed again bc yeah it's him duh.

You saw the twin bed in the middle of the room and looked at Byakuya, ByIkea was also looking at you like "how we gonna do this???" You grabbed a pillow and offered to sleep on the floor.

"Good. Know your place peasant." He said, getting comfortable under the bed sheets

"Bro I thought we had something..." you said sadly

"We didn't and we don't. Go to sleep." He sternly stated, turning his back to you. The floor was cold and hard, he didn't offer you a blanket. Rude.

Once Byakuya's light snores enveloped the small room, you decided. 'Frick it. The floor is uncomfy' and got on the other side of Byakuya on the bed. Byakuya managed to blush??? in his sleep??? Even?? Though??? He??? Wasn't?? Even??? Conscious??? Huh???

Byakuya dream ig

I'm not letting anyone out there and now you're my boyfriend so I'm not saying you have a question 🙋‍♂️ is what we have on my mind that I'm a really cute ☺️ girl 👧 is my friend that is my favorite 😻 girl 👧 is the one ☝️ is my friend that I'm dating you so I'm gonna tell him you want me to go to the house 🏠 you know I want you to marry him I'm so sad 😭 you fool him for a hug 🤗 I just want you to be in my arms I know that I am not saying that you're my boyfriend but I'm just gonna be in the mood and I'm so sad 😭 I'm going out with me I just got out to get a couple people to do it so we have all my money 💴 out I love 💕 so I'm just saying I'm so sad 😭 I'm going out with me I just want you to kiss 💋 kiss 💋 I don't think 💭 will do do anything I love 💕 so you can get you in a hug 🤗 I hope 🤞 and your dad have some great 😊 you know what we have on my heart ♥️ is so much I hope 🤞 has the right thing to do that I'm just standing in my life I'm going out with him I'm just thinking 💭 you I want you to do it so sorry 😢 but I'm just doing ok 👍 and my family are doing a good 😌 thank everyone so I am sorry 😢 and my dad I have a question 🙋‍♂️ I just told me I need you a little more to you and you can look 👀 in your face if I have any other stuff that would I make sure I'm going out with me I love 💕 so you don't know why you're going through a relationship I love 💕 so you can make a life you feel so good 😊 and you're not letting us do that (I just pressed the middle button that recommends words 😶 wAow!)

Byakuya grrr'd in his sleep since he's a werewolf cat boy maid wow so hot.

Epic time skip brought to you by frogs 🙇‍♀️🐸

(Rip the frog I dissected in science class, he was the thiccest boy I've ever seen)

Byokoyo P̶o̶g̶ POV

I wake up and see  ̶J̶o̶h̶n̶ ̶C̶e̶n̶a̶?̶!̶   Y/n hugging my arm as they sleep. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS SO CUTE I WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE ITS TOO ADORABLE! I am now relaxed, I am a happy tree. Then Y/n kicked my stomach. OW THEY ARE MAKING IT HARD TO BE A HAPPY TREE. I feel silent tears roll down my face, I will never have children now. rip mini togamis.  

Usèr and User screamed, trying to find motivation to make it through the last week of school. and then they fell in love and had me. Hi I'm Usër, and my life... iTs KiNdA crAzY, 

THE END IM TIRED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA