Byakuya x CHILDHOOD FRIEND! Reader

I saw that in a fanfic and I absolutely HAD to screenshot it 🤩

Key:
Y/n = your name
L/n = Last name

☁️Fluff☁️ REQUESTED BY: @piouspotatoe

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"AYO BYAKUYA, MY MAIN MANZ! I NEED H E L P!" You and Byakuya were having a sleepover and you suddenly got asked for no-no pictures of yourself.

"Give me that." He said before taking your phone and snapping a picture of his chest.

"Haha, you have small boobs." You told him jokingly after looking at the now sent picture of his chest.

"My 'boobs' are very gorgeous, thank you very much." He retorted.

"Oh yeah? Well-
OH SHOOT THE WEIRDO IS RESPONDING!"

;);););)_68:
Send [redacted] ;)

Y/n_L/n:
Ugh, fine

                                                    Y/n_L/n:      Ugh, fine

(A/n: yes, it's from UDG. I feel like Toko for screenshotting it 😭)

;);););)_68:

😳😍😍😍
Hot.
Segc 😜

((Timeskip bc I'm 🤩 L a z y 🤩)))

"Hey, Y/n. You know you're my best friend." Byakuya suddenly said

"Duh, we practically became friends at birth."
You said smartly.

"There's a few things that you need to know about me." He said in a serious voice.

"You don't have to say anything that makes you uncomfy." You knew he had some trauma growing up and you never asked, so he never told. Both of you were ok with that.

"No, I mean like why I borrow your chapstick so often." He said looking at you, you sighed in relief that you wouldn't have to talk about serious topics.

"Nah comrade, it's basically OUR chapstick now."
You retorted while the Russian Anthem played in your head.

He buries his head in his hands before continuing, "I'm using your shirt as a pillow case..."

"OHHH so that's where my Hope's Peak merch went! You can keep it, I got a replacemen-" you said nonchalantly.

He slammed his hand on the table to grab your attention and said, "Shut up for a moment, and let me do what I need to do."

He took your hands in his and continued, a bit calmer this time, "I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this, because you're really my dearest friend."

"...McScuse me? Sorry, I zoned out." You were still processing in your brain that he loved you.

He sighed, "It's nothing, forget about it." he said starting to walk away, but you grabbed his hand and pulled him into a kiss. You pulled away quickly, leaving a confuzzled Byakuya.