Y/n wipes Togami's kiss off

Requested by: @I_AM_K1-BO

"Y/n, truth or dare." Hina asked at your sleepover in her dorm. "Hmmm...truth!" You answered, she sighed in a bored manner at your response.

"I've already asked you everything I wanna knoooow!" She groaned

"Fiiiiine, dare." You reluctantly agreed, Hina's eyes lit up with excitement and she immediately gave you the dare.

"Wipe off Byakuya's kisses for an entire day!" She challenged mischievously, you were shocked before you smirked at her.

"Byakuya doesn't kiss me, so HAH!" You said victoriously, Hina's eyes increased in mischief much to your dismay

"Are you sure about that?" She countered, opening a picture on her phone of Byakuya in his desk, which was in front of you, turned around and kissing you on the lips while you were reading. Your face turned into a cranberry as you snatched the phone from her hands.

"ExCUSE ME MISS GIRL, WHEN DID YOU TAKE THIS?! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TAKE THIS IN CLASS WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT?" You question the girl while yelling from embarrassment. You exit out of the photo only to find similar pictures. There were even some...steamy pictures in an album called ✨🥰Blackmail for Y/n or Byakuya🥰✨.

"ASAHINA WHAT THE FLIP FLOPS?! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO...TO GET A PICTURE OF THAT?!"

"I have my ways...and an upperclassman friend but that's beside the point. This is the proof I have that he kisses you!"

"Fine! I'll wipe off his kisses...on one condition."

"I'm all ears!"

"Delete the more...touchy-touchy unwholesome photos."

"Awwww, ok." Hina said before deleting them under your watchful eye.

You and Hina talk and do stupid crackhead stuff until you eventually both fell asleep at 4:20 AM. You and Hina had most of your classes together, but school seemed to blend together until the final class of the day. The class was your favorite because you and Byakuya were together for half an hour; you met him at your usual table in the corner, away from everyone else. It felt like you and Byakuya had a your own little reality all to yourselves.

"It's a shame we only have one class together. I miss you, as much as I hate to admit it." He said while you were both reading. The two books were touching on the table as you had your head on his shoulder, holding hands from under the table. He suddenly brought your hand up from under the table and kissed your knuckles like a prince does in the movies. You blushed at the romantic action but then remembered Hina's dare. "Gosh darn it! Hina with her stupid blackmail album..." You think as you rub your knuckles. "Tomorrow I'm going to smother him with affection and kisses! Nobody can stop me!"

"I wish we could be together more too..." you tell him

"Do you want to have a...what is it called again? A 'sleepover'?" He asked

"I would love to! Is it ok with your father?" You cautiously asked

"Tch, he's always in his office, he wouldn't notice." He dismissed scoffing

"And Aloysius?" You asked

"You know that he approves of our relationship with open arms." Byakuya told you, not looking away from his book

"What time is good for you?" You asked him

"Hmm...6:30 PM?" He proposed

"That's good with me. See you then, lovely." You tell him. When you're about to leave, he gives you a kiss on the cheek. You wipe it off and Byakuya gives you a small smile mixed with confusion.