Yandere! Byakuya x Reader

Mmmmm...Yandere Byakuya 🙈🥵
Requested by: @Ilovetogamiuwu

⚠️TW: Mentions of murder (no details), obsession, loneliness, slight foul language, and slight abandonment.⚠️
GUIDE:
Y/n = Your Name
L/n: Last Name

ONESHOT STARTING IN

3

2

1
—————/——————/——————-/———

Perfection.

That's the first word that comes to mind if anyone mentioned your name, even if you were in the reserve course. Byakuya longed to be in your presence, to see you, talk to you, kiss you, and LOVE YOU. But alas, the Togami Tradition was that the heir would marry 12 different women and have one child with each one. Byakuya never had a problem with the rule, that is until he met you. He never thought he would interact with a Reserve Course student, but lo and behold, you caught his eye.
-flashback-
Your POV

"C'mon Y/n! Don't be pussy, what's he gonna do? Sue you for annoying him?" Your friend, Natsumi Kuzuryuu, was pestering  you to ask the affluent lemon on a date. Hajime Hinata was also there, a nodding his head but eyeing a Main Course student.
"Fine Nastumi, but don't be salty if your ship doesn't sail." You told the confident Yakuza, she pushed you over to the water fountain where the Togami was reading a book alone.
"P-pardon me," you cursed yourself for stuttering, "I am Y/n L/n. I am from the Reserve Course and I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school." Your face was as red as a tomato, but you managed to talk to him without panicking. He eyed you up and down before responding.
"Typically I wouldn't bother responding. However, Enoshima has been bugging me to ask you the same thing so I'll accept. Be at the library at 7:00 sharp. If you are late I will simply leave."
"Cool." Is all you said before going back to your friends.
"Soo, what'd he say?" Natsumi asked excitedly
"I'm going to meet him at the library at 7." You replied while burying your face in your arms.
"Hajime who're you drooling over?" You ask the ahoge boy, trying to change the subject. He quickly snapped back to the conversation and looked embarrassed. "I'm not drooling over a person, I'm just admiring the main course. They have talent and I don't, I'm not anything compar-"
"BOOOORING." you interrupt the boy's monologue. "At least we can choose our future without worrying about what the media will think. And I'm sure you have talent, just not to their degree. It takes time to get as good as an ultimate,Orange Juice." You tell him.
"I drink orange juice ONE TIME-"
You and your friend group jab at each other and have a good time for the rest of the lunch period.
-back to present- (Jeez that was a long flashback)
3rd POV
Where was his beloved Y/n now? Simple, they were home. He made sure they got there safely. He wasn't stalking you, per say, he was just watching over you like a guardian angel. Every once in a while you would see him in the library and give him a wave. He felt his heart flutter whenever you two made eye contact. Byakuya noticed another person thought you were perfect too, Makoto Naegi.  His affection for you started when you asked him if his ahoge was real and asked him how to grow your own ahoge.

Byakuya knew the boy was naive and didn't know Byakuya's feelings toward Y/n. Byakuya one day approached Naegi and offered him a job at the Togami Conglomerate, offering a hefty paycheck as well as experience. Naegi accepted, not knowing what would happen. A week later, Naegi died from some "mysterious circumstances" in the workplace. However, it wasn't enough, you still didn't notice him. Byakuya was jealous of your relationship with Natsumi so he killed her, he told an enemy clan where the Kuzuryuus lived and they killed them all. (A/n: including the baby gangsta and Peko😔) This made you grow closer to Hajime, for you didn't want anything bad to happen to him. So when Hajime disappeared, it devastated you. You didn't know if Junko knew that Natsumi died and that you hadn't seen Hajime lately, but she would constantly ask you why you were eating alone. It made your grief and despair 10 times worse every time she asked. Byakuya was the only person left you could turn to, so you went to him.

"T-togami?" You hesitantly ask him
"Yes?" He made sure that tone was gentle and he didn't seem annoyed so you would continue, "Everyone that is close to me is dying and I don't know if the killer is going to come after me next. Can you please walk me home?"
"Of course."

Byakuya waited for you by the gates of the reserve course and opened the door of his limo for you. You told the driver your address, sat down in the seat next to Byakuya, and started to zone out. Byakuya watched as your eyes started to shut and resisted the urge to kiss you. You looked so peaceful and serene, Byakuya wanted to hold you in his arms, whisper sweet nothings into your ear, and just stay like that for all of eternity. He had to grip his knees until his knuckles turned white to keep him from reaching out to you. When they reached your house, he nudged your shoulder and whispered in your ear that you had arrived, he was delighted to see you blush, smile, and hear you thank him for his hospitality.
"If you wouldn't mind, can I carpool with you for the rest of the school year? If not that's fine, I can just ask my sibling to pick me up." You requested of him. I can spend 20 minutes alone with Y/n?! My dreams are coming true! Byakuya thought, of course he made sure to mask his feelings as he told you "Yes, I think it would fit into my schedule." He noticed you sighing a breath of relief and watched you walk into your house after waving at him. His heart was pounding with love and admiration for you.

SOON YOU'LL BE MINE Y/N.
————————————————————-
A/n: Sorry this oneshot was really long, and THANK YOU ALL FOR 2k VIEWS 💞❤️

The meme has foul language and spoilers for Chapter 2 of THH (the first Danganronpa game) so if you don't want spoilers, skip it.

(Imagine you are Naegi in the meme 😳🙈)