Mastermind! Togami x Reader Oneshot

!ANGST!
⚠️MAJOR SPOILERS FOR DR:THH⚠️

GUIDE:
Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

"The mastermind is you, isn't it? JUNKO ENOSHIMA! Show yourself!" Naegi said, absolutely positive he got it right. Even Kyoko, the Ultimate Detective agreed with him. So naturally, you all voted for Junko. The wheel spinned and it fell on Junko's icon, but instead of "GUILTY" in big flashing lights, there were big Xs on Junko's icon

"Surely you are not serious." Byakuya said, pushing his glasses up and smirking. "Truly, I'm disappointed. I thought you were more clever." Suddenly, Byakuya's podium went down with smoke and when his podium went back to its original state, his wardrobe was altered.

The green crosstie has turned into a dark, gloomy red, and his suit was split black and white, his head was adorned with a crown fit for a king. But his eyes were what struck you was his eyes. What used to appear as intelligence and confidence, were now filled with despair and chaos.
"Yeah...I put you in this terrible killing game." Byakuya said in his sad persona, you refused to even acknowledge him. He then switched to his cutesy persona with his big, blue eyes. "Awww, don't look at me like that Y/n, I wuv you soooo much~" he said, your head quickly whipped around and his bright blue eyes briefly met your (E/C) ones. "Stop that." You said coldly and sharply, hoping he would get the message to cease what he was doing. You absolutely hated how that comment had made you blush. "Ahhhh, you hating me is bringing me so much despair...~" Byakuya said putting his hand on his cheek, looking as if he was enjoying it.
"WELLLLLLL NOW ITS PUNISHMENT TIIIIME!" Monokuma said, hitting the hammer in a button you knew too well.

these are the executions, you can skip until you see another line of the ~ sign :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV:
First it was Aoi, one of the nicest people you had met here. She was taken by the neck by a chain and placed in a tank, with a glass lid over it. You thought it would be a simple drowning, but Byakuya and Monokuma has other plans. They cut Aoi's leg, and you could see the bubblegum pink blood swirling in the water, but even that wasn't enough for Byakuya. He added in a shark, no not just one shark, five sharks. As soon as the sharks smelled the blood, they went for Aoi and ripped her to shreds, her screams muffled by the water and only making her death go by quicker and more painful. Eventually, you couldn't see Aoi because of all the blood in the water. But it was safe to assume she had perished, in front of all your eyes. Byakuya was smiling, he had the audacity to smile with that smug smile of his.

Next was Kyoko and Makoto, the iconic duo. I guess Byakuya was hitting two birds with one stone. Kyoko and Makoto sat at a shared desk, with their limbs bound to their seats. Slowly the conveyer belt brought both of them closer to death. Closer to being squished, even Naegi's luck wouldn't be able to save them. You saw them get squished and felt more tears dampen your face.

The last one was Hiro, he was funny, but an idiot. You watched as he got pulled away and put into a fortune teller booth, little Monokumas asked him what their future was. He spit on them and said, "Hell. You rich bit-" he was cut off by the monokumas, who were grabbing the fortune teller's Chrystal balls and started pummeling him with them relentlessly. It reminded you of Leon's execution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV:
After witnessing your classmates executions, you were bracing yourself for pain.

"My dearest Y/n, why don't you just give up on hope? Your friends are dead. Just let the despair envelope you. Together, we will rule this world of chaos!" Byakuya said looking almost loving and considerate. You stayed silent, reviewing your options. On one hand, you could suffer a painful death but not give in to despair. On the other you could join this really cute dude, have despair, and live.

"...I'll join you." You say quietly and as you were about to take his hand, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You look at Byakuya and see him smiling, but crying. You look down at your stomach and see your pink blood oozing out. You point at the knife pointing out of your midsection and comedically asked, "Hey, do you want this back?" You chuckled to yourself as you let yourself fall down on the floor, your life draining out of you. You didn't want to spend your last moments in despair, because that's what he wanted. No, you would laugh 'til the bitter end, you weren't the Ultimate Comedian for nothing.

Once your heart stopped beating and your body grew cold and unmoving. Byakuya started laughing, but it wasn't an amused laugh, it was filled with despair. He had killed the only one who could make him feel...anything. This, this was true despair. And he was loving every second of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: 876 words, hot dang