Byakuya x Real! Reader pt.2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO-

Requested by: @Second-To-The-Last

This low key turned into a Byakuya x Reader x Celeste-

oopsies-

⚠️✨Warnings: SPOILERS killing game, bloody nose (not the TeruTeru kind, like from actually hurt kind), blood, Byakuya being nice???? What?????, M//koto Na//ggi, C//lestia Luden//urg, M//ndo Oowada, Ky//ko Kirigi//ri, S//yaka M//izono, H//fumi Y//mada, Ch//hiro F//jisaki, M//nok//ma, Le//n K//wata✨⚠️

- - - - ——— - - - - - - ——— - - - - - ——— - - - -

"Hey you beautiful and valid person, you're going to your favorite franchise! Dog and rompa!" A disembodied voice suddenly told me

"W h a t." You say

All of a sudden, You felt like you had smoked some moon rocks and were REALLY DIZZY.

"Ah! It's appears that you have woken up! What's your name, dearie?" As you wake up you see...Celestia Ludenburg?!
You look around at your surroundings and see that you're in a classroom.

"E-excuse me, but where am I?" You ask the gambler.

"We are at Hope's Peak, if I remember correctly. I am Celestia Ludenburg, the Ultimate Gambler. Who are you?" She asked again.

"Say you're Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Intuition!" The voice from earlier instructed.

"I am Y/n, Y/n Ln. I am the Ultimate Intuition." I repeat

"That's an interesting talent, we should stick together." She said extending her hand out.

"I would be honored." You say to her before taking her hand, she intertwined her fingers in mine and you could see a faint smile on her face.
"Hifumi's punching the air right now." Voice said in a joking manner before continuing, "Wait, this is a Byakuya x reader. Not a Celeste x reader..." they trailed off.

"Huh?" You mentally ask the voice, the voice echoes your response, as if they didn't say anything.

Celeste and you are walking hand in hand when we see the other students in front a HUUUUGE metal door. Everyone looks at Celeste, then you, and then your intertwined hands.

"P-pardon me, but did you wake up in an empty classroom?" Chihiro asked timidly

"Yes we did." Celeste said, speaking for the both of us. I was just looking all the characters that I've seen throughout the first game of the franchise. They all looked so...real yet like anime characters at the same time. You sensed someone looking at you and briefly made eye contact with Byakuya. He was glaring at Celeste's hand holding my own. 

"Are you and the girl your holding hands with a couple?" Sayaka politely asked you, gesturing to your hands. "No, we just woke up in the same classroom and quickly became friends." You said to her for Celeste's sake and yours. You hear 2 sighs of relief in the room. "Ok I know one of them is Hifumi, but who's the other person?" You think to yourself.

"Well, if you keep holding onto each-other like sloths, people will make untrue assumptions." The affluent blonde said while having a staring contest with Celeste and yours's hands.

"I suppose that makes sense." Celeste said before letting go of your hand.

"Now my hands are cold..." You think to yourself before you introduce yourself to everyone. It seemed Byakuya's introduction was longer than the others, or maybe you were just overthinking.

"It's 'cause you're looking like a snack, my dear friend."
The voice said to you, sounding like a little child.

"Shut up, you aren't a love interest." You snapped to the disembodied voice