"I cant find my child."

THANK YOU TO Pan_cakeAce  FOR THIS IDEA

🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖

"Byakuya, this isn't interactive you liar."

"I never said it was interactive, I said it was interesting. This is a place for learning, not entertainment." Byakuya said, walking to another section with some article about 'The Most Boring Day In History' . You groan and begin to walk in a circle, when you see bright, large letters.

'How did I not see this before? Am I blind?' You think to yourself
"Hey Byak-Yak? I'll be in the kids section, ok?" You tell your boyfriend, Byakuya gives you a half-hearted 'mhm' and so you scurry off into the children's section, hearing screams of toddlers and their mothers.

The smell of sweaty children's socks was prominent in the air, while the i-pad kids were watching Cocomelon on their crusty screen at full volume, and the Karen mothers were yelling mercilessly at the employees just trying to do their job.

Yup, this is way better than learning about the evolution of Britain's favorite tea brand.

You were about to sit back, relax, and enjoy the chaos when a little boy with overly-gelled hair tapped your shoulder.

"Wanna play dinosaurs?" He asked, holding a plastic T-Rex. You quickly get some hand sanitizer to squirt on your hands before accepting the little boys offer.

He grabbed your hand and took you to the tiny plastic slide for toddlers. "You can be the long neck." The small boy said, giving you the dino. "Don't break it, I got it from Santa." He told you firmly. "I'm George by the way."

"Nice to meet you George, I'm Y/n." You say, carefully taking the toy, 'Why is it sticky?' You thought. "I like your shirt, George." you complimented the little boy, trying to get your mind off the sticky dinosaur.

"Thanks, my mommy stole it from Walmart." He casually said, playing with the plastic T-Rex he was holding. You almost laugh at the statement out of shock, but manage to hold it in. "Cool." You utter, not knowing what else to say.

George just nods and starts attacking your dinosaur with his, which basically means he just crashed his dino into yours. You decided to play along and added sound effects that would make George giggle. Your signature sounds being 'Bwaaaah' , 'skadooche' , and George's favorite, 'Noo! Don't eat meee!'

Your playtime with the little boy is interrupted by an intercom going off. You usually ignore them because they don't apply to you, but this one was directly made for you. "Would Y/n Togami please come to the Dinosaur Exhibit?"

'Hol' up...Y/n Togami? I mean, it does have a pretty nice ring to it. Ring...RING!
Is this how rich people propose??!! Is this Byakuya's special way of proposing?

Ok Y/n, this is the moment you've been waiting for your entire gosh dang life. Don't. Mess. Up. Just say yes, don't try to be witty or funny.' You hyped yourself up, saying bye to George before going to the exhibit.

You could feel yourself tearing up in happiness at the thought of spending your life with Byakuya, along with a tiny bit of anxiety. When you find Byakuya, he's not doing anything romantic. Even when you get within 2 feet of him he doesn't even drop to one knee and pull out a black velvet box.

He just looks at you, an annoyed frown on his face. 'Dang, guess no proposal for now.' You realize. "God, Y/n, you're insufferable. Where were you?" Despite his cold tone and insult, you knew he was worried about you. "I told you, I was in the kids section."

He looked at you blankly, before pinching bridge of his nose and sighing heavily.  "How did I not think of that? You are a very immature individual."

"It isn't my fault I'm basically the Ultimate Babysitter, kids just love me." You shrug. Byakuya rolls his eyes at you before holding your hand and walking to the next exhibit, you trailing behind him. After your patience wore down and boredom overtook your emotions, you decided to poke fun at Byakuya for a bit.

"Hand holding...how scandalous of the Togami heir." You teased your boyfriend, "This is only to make sure you don't get lost again. Since you obviously can't handle yourself." He huffed back, not looking at you. You could still see that the tips of his ears were red though, giving you more incentive to see how much mockery Byakuya can handle.

Poor guy, you almost felt bad for what he would soon endure.

Key word: almost

🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖

BONUS:

"Y/n Togami really does sound great, doesn't it Byakuya?"
"If you keep this up you'll stay Y/n L/n."
"Wait...sO THAT WAS A PROPOSAL-?"

✨🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕✨

A/n: *casually disappears for a month before coming back with a short chapter*

h e l l o   a g a i n

Sorry for lack of updates, school decided "Hey, let's just give this class tons of homework for the first 3 weeks! Adjusting is for the weak." and motivation went to get the milk before coming back at 3AM in random bursts of energy.

So uhhh updates will be even more chaotic and unexpected than usual,,,have a good day

📮Next: Byakuya x Reader with AMOGUS humor oneshot 📮

Change the worl,,,my final message,,,goobye