new year | corbyn besson

i smiled when my boyfriend corbyn opened the door to his house. it was new year's eve and my family as well as his would be celebrating together. "you look pretty." he tells me and i thank him.

"you look so cute." i return the compliment and i give him a quick peck. he stands to one side to let me and my parents in. my mum was very close with his mum, same with my dad and his dad.

they went into the kitchen and i followed behind corbyn as he held my hand, him leading the way. "look at you!" his mum exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. "i haven't seen you in ages y/n." she told me and i smiled. i hadn't visited his house in ages because of all the studying i've been doing.

"i've been busy recently." i told her truthfully and she nodded, understanding that i'm working towards my degree in nursing. we stayed in the kitchen for a little while, talking and eating some snacks. it was only 11pm so we had to wait another hour until midnight.

corbyn caught my eye as i was speaking to his dad about how my studying was going. he signalled to upstairs, wanting to go up. "but yep, that's all." i told his father, ray. "well, keep up the good work i'm super proud of you." he said and i thanked him.

after i had finished the conversation i walked over to corbyn and we headed upstairs to his room. "you get on so well with my family i love it." corbyn told me, making me smile brightly.

"they're so lovely to me corbs, you know i love them and you." i explained and he nodded. "of course i do and i love you and your family too." he reassured me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"so what do you want to do?" i asked him as i sat back against the headboard. "just a little bit of this." he hummed, trailing his finger under blouse and up to my chest. "and this." he continued, grabbing my breast through my bra.

"we can't.." i sighed. "why not?" "my parents and your parents are literally downstairs." i explained as if it wasn't obvious to him. "come on, you can be quiet. can't you?" he smirked. "we will have to see babe." i shrugged and his smirk grew.

he removed his hand from under my blouse and went over to lock his door. as he got up i took this opportunity to grab a condom from his bedside drawer where he always kept them. "is someone eager?" he sarcastically asked, seeing the condom packet in my hand.

"very, now come on." i stated and began taking off my blouse. corbyn got the memo and removed his shirt and jeans. he helped me with mine and we were both left with our undergarments. he dipped into the mattress and leant over to my face. it wasn't long until we started making out.

he skipped his tongue into my mouth and i trailed my hand down to his bulge, gently rubbing him through his boxers. he moaned into my mouth which turned me on even more. corbyn pulled away and looked down at my chest.

"take it off." he instructed and i did so, unclipping it and dropping it onto the floor where the rest of our clothes were. "i love your piercings." he said as he massaged my boobs and grazed his finger over my pierced nipples. "i know." i simply replied.

soon enough, he kissed down my stomach all the way to the hem of my pink thong and that's where he paused. he leant down and used his teeth to remove it ever so swiftly and perfectly.

i spread my legs, watching his facial expression change when he saw how wet i was for him. "damn." was all he said and quickly removed his boxers. he grabbed the condom packet and tore it open before sliding it onto his length.

"be quiet, ok?" corbyn told me as he positioned himself and i nodded. he rubbed his tip across my slit a few times, gaining a satisfied reaction from me. i watched as he pushed into me and i let out an uncontrollable moan.

corbyn instantly put his hand over my mouth and widened his eyes and i realised i had been too loud. he waited a few seconds before moving, leaving his hand covering my mouth.

i moaned into his hand so it was much quieter and then he started thrusting into me. "shit you're so tight." he said, like he always would.

i grabbed onto the bed sheets and threw my head back in pleasure as he continued to pump in and out of me at a fast speed. his free hand reached down to my clit and he rubbed it using two fingers, knowing that's was my favourite thing for him to do during sex.

he uncovered my mouth and instead replaced it with his lips so we shared sloppy kisses. "you're so good at this." i whispered, feelings my cheeks flush and my hair begin to stick to me. corbyn didn't reply and instead started thrusting slower and deeper.

i used my finger to push his hair out of his face before feeling the familiar knot in my stomach. i arched my back and corbyn realised i was about to finish so he covered my mouth. i moaned as i came around him and corbyn quickly pulled out and removed the condom before pumping himself. he threw his head back as he released onto my stomach with a low groan.

"shit." i breathed out, wiping my forehead. "that was the best we've had in a while." corbyn said and i agreed. "what time is it?" i asked and saw it was 10 minutes until midnight. "shit clean up and get dressed." he said.

i used a tissue and wiped my stomach before pulling my clothes back on. i checked myself in the mirror and saw my cheeks were a bit flushed and my hair was frizzy. "can i have a hoodie?" i asked. "of course, you know where they are."

i grabbed the first one i saw and pulled it over my head, keeping the hood on to make sure my frizzy hair wasn't that noticeable.

"right let's go down." he said once we were ready. we headed downstairs to the living room and saw both our families together talking. "you guys are just in time there's a minute to go." my mum said.

"yep we made sure to come down just before midnight." i smiled at her. "come." corbyn said, he was sat on the couch and i went over to sit beside him. i leant my head on his shoulder then intertwined my hand with his.

the countdown from the tv started and all of them joined in. "10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. happy new year!" they all shouted in unison. corbyn pulled me in to a kiss and we shared one as fireworks from outside were set off.

we went round giving everyone hugs and wishing a each other happy new year. "happy new year my love." i said to corbyn. "happy new year baby." he smiled.

-
look who finally
uploaded a chapter
when she said she
would be active during
lockdown but posted three chapters
then became inactive again.
yes i'm talking about myself 😠