a tease | zach herron

i huffed at my boyfriend who was ignoring me for no apparent reason. we were meant to spend time together but that didn't happen since he was too busy watching something off his phone with his airpods in his ears.

"babe." i call him for the third time and this time i finally managed to get his attention. he looked up at me to meet my gaze and raised his eyebrow. "what's up?"

"you're ignoring me." i pouted at the brown haired boy who was leant against my headboard. he didn't bother to reply but instead he focussed his attention back onto his phone and i sighed. whatever he was watching must be important, i thought.

i left zach to it and headed downstairs, slightly pissed off with him for being annoying. i grabbed myself a bottle of water and drank it as i scrolled through tiktok and liked some videos that came across my for your page.

after some time alone, i figured i better talk to zach so i made my way up the stairs but i stopped in my tracks when i heard him moaning. my eyes grew wide and i finally worked out he was watching porn that whole time i was there.

i tiptoed to my room and peeked through my door to see him with his hand around his erect length pumping himself slowly, his mouth slightly open. "fuck." he said as he watched his screen and continued to jerk himself off.

it wasn't long before i felt a pool of wetness begin to form in between my legs as i was getting aroused from my observation. his thumb rubbed over his tip like how i would do whenever i jerked him off and the thoughts of those times also entered my brain, making me even wetter by the second.

zach's groans started to get louder and i could tell by his facial expressions he was about to come. i watched as he finished himself off and i loved every second of it, his moans of pleasure being music to my ears and my heat. "shit." he said when he saw the mess he had made on himself. he quickly got up and headed to my bathroom that was attached to my bedroom and i just smirked.

i moved away from the door and waited a few minutes for him to get back so i could act like i wasn't there the whole time. when i felt like it wasn't that obvious i entered my room to see zach on instagram, his cheeks flushed from his pleasure session.

"hey." he smiled. "are you talking to me now?" i ask sarcastically as i sit beside him. "i'm sorry." he said, pulling me in for a cuddle. he held my hand and i couldn't help but smile internally when i thought of where his hand had just been.

"why are your cheeks red?" i questioned as i faced him, an idea popping into my head. "it's warm in here." he shrugged, doing his best to not slip up - but i made sure it would happen.

"but you told me earlier that you were freezing." i smirked at him. "yes, earlier." he said, with emphasis on the word that suggested he wasn't feeling the same way as before.

"why'd you change your sweatpants?"

"why are you asking me so many questions?" he says. "i feel like i'm at an interview."

"maybe because i'm just taking an interest, or maybe because i heard you jerking yourself off..without me." i whisper seductively into his ear. i watch as his face turns red and his eyes sparkle of lust.

"you heard and you didn't help me?"

i nod my head, biting my lip. i could tell this was turning him on as much as it was with me. "i'm going to have to punish you." he smirked and i felt myself getting wet under his dominating words - like always.

"you will?" i play along.

"get undressed." he orders and i smile, realising my plan worked. i begin to remove my clothes slowly, wanting to make him even more mad. "you better stop fucking teasing me."

"what will happen."

"i'll have to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." zach says. "but baby, you do that anyway." i giggled but he had a stern look on his face. "undressed. now!"

i decide i've had my fun now and so i remove all my clothing as quick as i could. zach picks me up and throws me onto the bed. "you wanted to tease me? let's see how you feel when i do the same."

he chuckles and slides one of his slender fingers into my wet pussy, instantly making me feel weak under his touch. he curls his finger up and slowly starts to finger me, his other hand placed firmly on my chest to keep my still.

"do you want another one?" he asks, referring to his finger which i so painfully ached for. i nodded. "tell me how much you want it."

"i want it so bad zach. i need your fingers inside of me, i want you to fuck me so bad." i pleaded and i watched his mouth curl up into a smile. "you ask and you shall receive."

he slides two more of his fingers inside of me and pumps them in and out of me. i moan as he expertly manages to make me feel so good. "i'm so close." i told him and i watched him continue what he was doing.

he suddenly stops and pulls all three of his fingers out and sucks on them. "what the fuck." i say, pissed off since i was so close. "it's not nice to be teased is it?" he smirks and collapses on the bed.

"you said you were going to fuck me." i agitatedly say. "well, you decided to be a tease." "ugh." i groan and head to the bathroom, flicking him off as he watched me. if he wasn't going to finish me off, at least the shower head would.

-
something different
i guess